16. A Liar's Debts Must be Paid

Dren's lips met hers once more, unaware of the dangerous plan unfolding in her mind's eye.

The enchantment made Enara's unwilling desires grow. She let herself be a victim of the dark magic, let herself kiss him back.

Klaus gathered up her skirts, hands wandering over her from behind. He sighed into the crook of her neck. His breath was hot, body warm. Every touch a wildfire.

Both men were pressing in closer by the moment. Dren's hand ran up her thigh as he caught her bottom lip between his teeth, biting gently. Enara let the tiniest of moans escape, knowing she would have to give in, in order for her newly hatched plan to work. It was alarmingly easy to let herself get lost in the heat of the moment. She just hoped she'd be able to pull herself to her senses when it was time...

Enara held on more tightly as Dren's fingers began to tease, circling over her clit. Her body responded to him without her permission, hips tilting against him for more. She needed more.

Enara couldn't tell whose arm was whose anymore. Klaus and Dren were one big tangle around her. Dren's fingers picked up the pace and pressure with wicked skill. No room for mercy. Enara's leg's had already begun to shake, and she clung to him.

"I told you this was all you needed, little nymph," Klaus purred, nipping at her ear.

Enara tipped her head back in pleasure, a moan escaping her as she rested her head against Klaus' chest. She felt him laugh lightly, a smug sound. She might not have been faking the pleasure she felt, but she was certainly giving a performance; a one-woman show. 

For now.

Little did Klaus know, he'd be starring alongside her in the final act.

Dren's lips were on her neck now, kissing lower and lower still. Enara felt her bodice loosen, breasts threatening to spill over as his lips wandered across her skin. She watched her plan drifting further out of reach as Dren sunk to his knees before her, gaze never breaking from hers.

Enara's heart lurched in her chest as she watched him move aside the remaining fabric in his way.

"You can hang on, if you like," Dren's gaze motioned upwards above his head, towards his antlers.

Enara flushed. Hang on...? Her heart was pounding. And she wanted his mouth on her so much...

"She's definitely going to need to," Klaus's hand wandered between her legs from behind, running a finger over her opening. Enara hated how much she wanted his fingers inside her again, giving her heavenly pleasures just as he had in the hot springs.

Dren's mouth closed over her clit, and she let out a mewl of pleasure, unable to take her eyes off of him.

He looked dangerously handsome between her legs, looking up at her with that intense gaze. Just the sight of him eating her made her entire body sing. He held her thighs roughly to keep her steady. She needed it.

Klaus' fingers slipped inside her from behind, making her gasp. Her cheeks burned with shame, knowing how wet she'd become so quickly. His murmurs of approval only made her cheeks feel hotter. Every motion of his fingers inside her brought her closer to the edge, and she was losing her grip.

Enara gave in, shakily grabbing onto the smooth white bone of Dren's antlers. Both men had had lifetimes to hone their skills. They'd reduced her to a trembling mess all too quickly.

Klaus slipped another finger inside her, and Enara nearly came undone. She cried out, desperately trying to wiggle away from both of them, to no avail. They only held her tighter, forcing the wave of pleasure to overtake her.

Enara's knuckles had become as white as the antlers she clung to, unable to escape the sweet torture. Even as her hips snaked and bucked, Dren never lost his target. She could hardly breathe it felt so divine. She came hard, trembling beneath their firm grasps, neither one willing to let her go.

She had been mistaken by thinking this pleasure could be a holy gift from the Gods... but she knew now: she couldn't be blamed for such a thing. What earthly reason could there be to be filled with this much pleasure? The kind so great she'd be left dripping, her limbs shaking, head dizzy. She'd lose any and all awareness of life beyond the pleasure of that moment. Couldn't it be a little slice of heaven?

When Enara no longer had the strength to hold herself upright, the men carried her to the bed, laying her down between them. She was surrounded with kisses, with caressing touches, drowning in lust.

As lost as she was, Enara clung to her anger bubbling deep, deep down.

Her plan. She knew she must see it through.

As much as Klaus and Dren had been making her lose her senses, Enara could tell she was having the same effect on them. Their arousal was making them single-minded; easier to deceive.

All she'd had to do was unlace the front of her dress a little more, allow her breasts to spill forth. Draw their eyes away from the real show...

Enara climbed onto Dren,  straddling him as he was, fully clothed. She watched with satisfaction as Klaus began removing his shirt, eyes trained on her face, her breasts.

Good. Keep your eyes there.

Enara began to tilt her hips this way and that atop Dren, making the antlered man let out a low growl of sorts, a moan from between his teeth. Klaus watched her every move like a hawk.

She curled her finger, beckoning Klaus to come nearer.

He complied, bringing his lips to hers, and suddenly the moment was perfect:

Klaus, gripping her waist, kissing her deeply.

Dren, head titled back, eyes closed for a moment in bliss.

It was time for the final act.

As delicately as she could manage, Enara reached behind herself blindly, fingertips locating the hilt of Dren's weapon. The dagger strapped to his thigh.

As quickly as she could manage, Enara pulled it free, pulling away from Klaus just in time to see his expression change. His eyes widened as a snarl escaped her, and she plunged the weapon firmly into his chest.