New book

Hi friends, this book FORCED ALLIANCE is gonna finish tomorrow.

Here's my new ongoing book "SAHASRA"

Aura, a fashion designer in London falls in love with Evan, a film director. And gets engaged with him with the blessings of her parents.

But as it's well said, love is not that easy and as many love stories, their love story too faces a hurdle- i.e. Sahasra and Ryan.

Sahasra, the Indian warrior princess known for her courage, generosity, kindness, and intelligence stops their wedding.

Ryan, the top billionaire in the world and the most powerful business man enters their lives all of a sudden. Who is he and what is his rival with Evan, an ordinary movie director or does Evan has a secret that's unknown to the world?

What's the connection between Aura, Evan, Ryan and Sahasra? How can the ancient and modern timelines meet? Why is Sahasra intended to stop their wedding? Who is Ryan and will he succeed in getting Aura?

Already 2 chapters are updated. This book is filled with love, romance, magic, mythology, and mystery. Unveil the mystery of Sahasra by following this book.

Regular updates of this book will be started from Monday, 12th February, 2024 as today and tomorrow I am gonna finish this book FORCED ALLIANCE.

Thank you,

K S V SINDHU.