Chapter 3

The next morning..7.00 a.m.

She was wearing school uniform and wear headphone on my neck before head to the school...

Rena : All right...time get breakfast...

Rena went down from her room and goes to the kitchen....then she saw Robot - O was cooking her toast and fried egg for her master

Rena : Good morning Robot-O...!(and she notice her master)

Robot-O : Good morning Master Rena...you look beautiful as always wear that school uniform...( and Rena was eating while choking her food after she hear her robot say..)

Rena : uhuk..!uhuk..!come on Robot - O...Im not that beautiful...(she face embarrasing and close her face)

After the breakfast...she goes to get her backpack and her things for exam...Rena always got 1st place on enterance exam each year....also she really popular with fanboy and get many attention people around her...That why she always come to school on enterance exam only...

Meanwhile...she walk to her at Otonokizaka Academy...she wear a headphone on her head and sing

After she arrived at school...lot of people watching her...she doesnt mind at all around her..Rena only is on her mind are exam...when she goes to the classroom...her classmate whisper one to another...

Unknow girl : Finally..she was here for exam..she really doesn't care huh...

Her bestfriend next to her say

Girl with ponytail : yeah..after all..she is princess first place and also call a monster girl...

Girl short hair :..totally right..she beautiful and her skin white,red eyes and her blonde hair almost like a angle...futhermore she totally get lot of boyfriends right?

The two girl stare the short hair😑...and she sweatdrop.😅

Rena notice all the girl stare at her...and she get her booktext and read like nothing happen rumor..

After school bell rings..the exam become like war...then Rena write all on the paper in 30 minutes and she done..she goes to her teacher and give her paper exam and she goes to the bathroom...everyone was suprise after Rena was the first finish the paper..

Kai :Woah..that Rena Schwarzer for you..never get nervous or shy when come to day of exam...right Sora?( He smirk to his bestfriend )

Sora just silent focus on a paper and he doesn't care his bestfriend were talking...Kai sweatdrop😅

Sora : (What special about her anyway..even she princess first place doesn't mean she become like pretend or something)

After class...the breaktime came..all the student went to canteen or other place school area..

Rena : Finally..break time..(she grab her lunch box and goes to the canteen..)

Rena goes walk to the canteen and take a sit away from people..still people still watch her..she feel uncomfortable their stare...his heart say...

Rena :(i hate school so much because of this but still i did promise to my big bro and make pround to my family)
After that..someone came...a girl with purple hair with hairpin on top and she also noble just like Rena...her name is Lily Kishima and also she brought her geng is Mona and Yaoyao...Lily stare Rena and say...