Chapter 6

The next day.....

In the evening...Rena goes practice  her blade katana usually ...she was drawing her blade with all the effort  she make...she able to make new skill is " azure flame slash"....she so happy  about it...after that she decide back home...suddenly the boss appear out of the blue...then the monster trying to attack Rena  dodge by it...and Rena use her blade katana with her slash "azure flame slash " but doesn't effect to it...the monster use energy power and attack Rena...suddenly appear a white boy with light blue eyes and his have duo blade like a simbol of moon...then he say " Moonlight slash"...the monster was defeat by one slash...Rena was shock about white guy his skill attack and also she excitement...

After deafeat the boss monster..the white boy approach to her and give his hand to her and say...

White Boy : Are you alright..?.. You...your battle just is really kinda cool.....but your skill seem not effect that monster if you calm your kind and attack to it...im sure you will able to fight it.. ( he was soft smile to Rena and she dont know how to say..then she snapped to it....)

Rena : im totally fine.. haha..anyway your duo blade is super awesome move you there...can you teach how to used duo blade..please!! ( she goes close to the white boy with sparkle in her eyes and the white boy sweatdrop )

White boy : Sure..but i must tell my master if you get accept from him...and almost forgot...lets do introduce to one  and another...My name Dain Hirito...im 11 years old..how about you ?

Rena : i second daughter of Schwarzer Family...My name is Rena Schwarzer..im 10 years old...Nice to meet you Dain...

Dain : Wait...are you the daughter of the hero,The Ashen Chevalier..that everyone talking about...

Rena  stare confusion on Dain trying to say...

Rena : I dont understand you try talking about....

Dain : well..you see..my master say there a girl with beautiful blonde  hair with red eyes and she smile like bright sunflower....also she smart and easy to understand by people feeling only watch  face expression...that why...i dont know that i meet was you after all...hihi (Dain scarth her cheeck )..

Rena : i see...(Rena stare at Dain was in panic mode and she giggle )

Dain confusion...

Dain : Why are you laughing at me ?

Rena : its nothing really...anyway thank you for saving me from that boss monster...i had to go home..see ya later...and say hi to your master...if he allow to teach that duo blade..( She wave at Dain and he wave back )

Futhermore....she decide to visit her grandfather grave at heimdallr also known as the Vermillion Capital is the national capital of the Erebonian Empire . With a population of 800,000, it is both the largest city in Erebonia and the largest on the Zemurian continent....

After she arrived her destnation...her goes pray for grandfather...

Rena : ( hey grandfather...you know today..i met a uncertain white boy...his name Dain Hirito...he was 1 years older than me...i was happy to learn about duo blade...i wish i had that weapon too...but anyway father and mother still busy with paper work all the time and big bro still focus on the academy..i hope he doing well over there...i wish you could see them together....with the bright future you always wanted...( she soft smile as the leave wind blow with blonde hair to it )

After that she was put white flower on his grandfather grave...its call Fainel Flower for someone already gone...then Rena goes heading home with smile and she sing...

(You can understand by meaning of the song and you guys enjoy and vote bye2 )