Chapter 21

After 1 Hour arrived on Hamel Village...

Hamel was initially a small happy and lively village that had occasional contact with Ravennue Village until it was completely destroyed and its inhabitants indiscriminately slaughtered by a group of jaeger dropouts. The attack on the village was then used as a excuse for Erebonia to invade Liberl and became the start for the Hunderd Days War.

Only three of the villagers had escaped and survived; Joshua, Leonhardt and Johan, although the latter changed his name, so most people often acknowledge Joshua and Leonhardt as the only two survivors.

Following the Hundred Days War, both the Erebonian and Liberlian governments decided to keep the incident under wraps. Access to the village ruins was strictly prohibited, with Erebonians requiring permission from Marquis Hyarms and Olaf Craig,Sutherland highest-ranked civilian and military official respectively, along with a promise not to reveal the truth to the public, as it would cause a general panic. The official reason was that the road to the village had been destroyed in a landslide, and it was never rebuilt, although Joshua and Leonhardt did return to create a grave for Karin.

Karin's grave also served as an impromptu grave for Leonhardt following his death in SC, where Joshua laid his sword, Kernviter, as a memento. Many people who knew Leonhardt (or his aliases) would also visit the grave from time to time to pay their respects.

Then, suddenly hear someone voice....

D-Don't come any closer...!

Juna : That voice...!

Altina : It came from over there...!

Tatiana : *pant* I...I can't keep fighting...Everyone please....Ash...!!!

Juna's voice : Tatiana...!

Tatiana : J-Juna ? Instructor Randolph...?!

Kurt : Are you all right ?

Randy : You've done a great job...? Leave the rest to us...

Juna : Everyone, battle stations...! let's do this...!

Altina : Right...!

After that, everyone gone through the fight and they finally the defeat the monster...

Kurt : Phew, looks like you aren't injured...

Juna : Are you okay, Tatiana...? 

Tatiana : I-I'm fine...I'm just so glad you guys are okay...! I didn't think ever see you all again...

Randy : I can't believe you came out here alone...

Altina : It was good me made it in time to help...

Beside that, they explained the situation to Tatiana...

Tatiana : Oh, so you came here for Ash...? I thought I saw him from the bus about halfway to the gate ,but it only for a second...

Juna : you stopped by and found this, right ?

Heavy Panzer Soldat : Hector MK.II... is a heavy-armoured humanoid  panzer soldat weapon developed by the 5th Division of  Reinford Group and introduced during the Erebonian Civil War...A unit that was designed to realize high output and defensive capabilities. It boasts 1.5 times the output and armor of the Drakkhen but has inferior velocity and mobility. A repeating cannon can also be installed in the shoulder unit. The newest model has slightly increased speed and mobility....and Rena on her mind said...