Chapter 17

The year of 1226...Rena turn 12 year old and she finally became more stronger than before.....then she saw Albus were sleeping on the sofa and Rena and her partners suprise about it...furthermore...she ready for everything before going to the timeline on the year of 1206....and she said...

Rena : Well...Albus..time to wake up... I'm ready for everything you need and also I'm already use spirit disguise...

Albus wake up after he heard Rena's voice...then he stare at black hair girl and suddenly he giggle...Rena confuse about it...

Rena : There the matter..Albus?

Albus : Its nothing really...when your hair turning colour black...that reminds of your Father...haha..

Rena sweatdrop...

Then..her partners saw her master especially Robot - O...she was worries about the timeline that her master must goes on this dangerous mission....and she believe that Rena can do it on her alone....then she said...

Robot - O : Master Rena...Are you sure..you are ready for this...I'm mean when you accept to traveling about this.... I'm kinda worries..

Rena notice about Robot - O and she said...

Rena : Its nothing partner...you didn't had to worries about me...after all I'm not going alone.... I have Dragon Knight and Ultra Knight with me...so I need you to take care the house for me...if kinda long journey doesn't mean I'm not going home...promise ok...hihi..( She smile at her partner for comfort from worries and her partner smile at her...while other watching them smile...)

Then...they going off to the timeline...before that Rena had a question about mystery guest awaits her...she asked...

Rena : Hey Albus...Before we go to the timeline...whose the our guest anyway...well I'm sure believe that i hope he gonna be alright about it....

Albus : Well...about the guest...you have to waiting and see when you arrived your destination...i wish you three a goodluck on your mission..and also be careful on your way...many journey and learn something new a awaits you..haha...

Rena : Ook..all right then...Partners let's do our best for everything..even we have to face many things before us... let's through them all... let's embrace the timeline and new experience... let's do this thing....!!!!

Dragon knight and Ultra Knight nodded....the both them say....

Yeah...Let's go Master Rena....!!

Then Albus active the time line and he said...

Albus : All the mighty god of Adios...may the light of the timeline through them.... material art active...."Power time of past...goes to the time of 20 years from the past....!!"

After that the spirit timeline art active the portal like a black hole....Rena and her partners goes through inside...then they were falling from the black hole and saw a light within...suddenly Rena was falling on someone..then someone said "Ouch.."...she notice him and their locked stare on to one other while her partners about to teasing her and laughing at the same time...she was embarrassed about it and apologised to the young boy about same age with him...Rena was notice that black hair boy like she know somewhere before....then she said...

Rena : I'm so sorry about that... I'm didn't know someone crossing when I'm try to landing on the floor....then i saw you...I'm so sorry again...

Then Rena reach on out her hand and pulling up from falling....

The black hair boy : No..need you apologies about it..its kinda small matter...anyway just who are you ??..and you also seem falling the same black hole like I did...that mean we're same page and same timeline from 20 years from the future...