Chapter 16

The next morning....25/12

In the living room...Rena and her other partner were doing rest and relax on the sofa while watching the news.....

The news : Today is weather very cold...all of you should stay home and have enjoyable with your family....im sure will became the great day holidays for everyone...that all for me...(then Rena switch off the television and she stood up while wtach the snow falling down from the sky...)

Rena : (Well...i guess this year as well...Mom,Big Brother and Dad will not coming home today..then Big Sister Altina also not coming home as well....huh...)

Robot - O and her partners watching her master was sad face on the sofa....then thinking about her family....after that Robot - O goes to her master..she said...

Robot - O : Hey Master Rena...im brought some cookies and hot koko...because this is nice winter for dessert and all...( she sweatdrop about it and Rena giggle )

Rena : Thank you Robot - O...it feel like im at my grandparents house...everytime winter season...they always brought me to the hot spring every year...but after 2 year without it...its kinda lonely a little but you guys are here with me...i dont mind feeling alone as long we stay together....

Meanwhile otherside....at the branch campus academy....Nick was practice at the field...and not stop shoot the ball all time....suddenly someone call his name....

Nick Haruki...Finally im able to become one with your body....lets have fun and enjoy the game....this time no one will intruped me...i will control the world....

Then..Nick said....

Nick : Whose there....!!..huh...Show yourself...!!( Nick became panic and he trying to run but too late..the shadow became big and goes inside his body...then his eyes became red and evil dark aura...)

Furthermore........Someone came..Nick became normal...He saw Cowa Armbrust and Sean Schwarzer came close to him....and they asked....

Cowa : Hey my man...it seem you been practice all day...also the weather too cold to play football...so about back to the dorm...

Sean : Yeah..im agree with Cowa..after all its not nice for your health...

They stare at Nick...then he said...

Nick : All right...lets head back to the dorm..shall we..??( He smile at them...)

At his heart say..

Nick :(Was that all the about...i mean the shadow thing want me as a his puppet...or maybe i just imagining about it...hmm..)

Until then...he still thinking while he walk with other his friends back to the dorm...

At the night...in the Nick's dream...

Hey you little boy...i need you to help me to rebuild the world for me...i will return your kindness if you accept it or not....i wish good luck...hahahahaha....

Then suddenly Nick wake up from his bed...and his though said...

Nick : ( Then again...same voice..like he was talking inside my mind )...

The next morning....he saw a shadow infront of him...almost like shadow person...he was shocked even he thought just imagining only...its totally real...the real shadow...and he asked...

Nick : About the dream last night...its was you..huh...so want do you want from me....also who are you anyway....!!?

The shadow :  let me introduce myself....im the Holy Beast of Darkness...My name is Dark Dragon of Destroyer......im was reborn from this world...then i will regaind my promise to master for rebuild the new world...and became a king...even he not here anymore...i will accept him as replace just for him...that why...i need you become my puppet as part of the body....i know that its kinda hurt...but i will force right now..hahahahaha..