02. get rid of the baby

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎]

It was the next morning and Allison was left alone in the house.

Theodore had gone back to his apartment and Klaus had left a while ago for some business with Marcel. Elijah was no where to be seen but she presumed he went out too.

Her ears perked up and she left the room she was in the middle of cleaning when hearing the door open. She grabbed what looked like a metal bar from the corner of the room and went down stairs.

However, when she saw who was at the door, she dropped the stick and ran down the stairs, "Rebekah!" She exclaimed, hugging the girl who'd just came in.

"Okay, okay. I know you're excited to see me but you're kind of suffocating me." Rebekah said in a strangled voice, patting Allison's back awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry." Allison chuckled, letting go of her best friend, "I'm just so exciters to see you. Being around all these men is driving me insane. We need some feminine energy in this house."

Rebekah let out a small laugh before taking a step back and examining Allison's stomach, "And here I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby-bump. Guess you're not showing yet."

"Please, I'm like three weeks. Me and your brother did it the week before we moved. It was an amazing experience." Allison smiled teasingly.

Rebekah put her hand up, gagging in disgust, "Please spare me the details."

"Oh I'm sure you'd love to hear them." Allison taunted as Rebekah began to walk away and block her ears.

"I'm not listening." Rebekah said in a sing-song voice.

"Okay so first I went to his place and he showed me another painting of his and then-"

Rebekah turned around, cutting her off, "Ally, if you love me, then please spare me the details."

Allison looked up as if she was thinking and patted her chin with her finger, "Hmm... fine, but only because I love you."

"Don't tell Nik that or he'll dagger me in a box again. He basically ripped my ear drums out yapping on about how I kissed you that one time." Rebekah warned.

Alison simply chuckled, "Yeah, okay."

A moment passed and Rebekah changed the subject, "So where's Elijah?"

"I'm not sure. I think he went out but I didn't see him." Allison answered.

"No. Something's wrong." Rebekah furrowed her brows in thought, I have a feeling my brother has done something dastardly and Klaus-like."