05. the harvest ritual

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄]

The bright sun peaked through the curtains as the door creeped open to Allison's room.

Klaus walked in with a soft smile as he saw his love resting peacefully.

What startled him was when Allison spoke up, "Staring at someone when they're asleep is stage five creepy."

"I can't help it. You look beautiful, especially when you're not talking." Klaus chuckled as she sat up in her bed, clad in her tank top and sweats.

Allison narrowed her eyes at her love and threw her pink, fluffy pillow at him, the same one that her sister, Caroline, got her for her seventh birthday and the same one that she couldn't sleep without.

Klaus caught the pillow with a smile and then walked up to her bed and handed it back to her, "I just wanted to come and tell you that Sophie's here."

Allison raised a brow, not believing that she'd just come to their house, "Willingly?"

"No, I snatched her from the bar she works at." Klaus replied as if it was something normal.

"Of course you did." Allison muttered sarcastically before getting out of bed and walking to her wardrobe, "And I guess you want me to witness you threaten her downstairs."

She flicked through her clothes, stopping at one and thinking for a second before flicking passed it, "Even though I specifically told you that it wasn't the girls fault."

"And I told you that they're all the same to me." Klaus said, his tone sounding a little irritated.

"That's a little witch-ist." Allison muttered as Klaus raised an unimpressed brow.

"Seriously?" He said.

"You're seriously stealing my lines?" Allison shot back with an offended look as she's finally picked out something to wear.

Klaus didn't know how to respond to that, so instead of excepting his defeat, he turned around and walked out of her room.

"Exactly!" Allison said loudly when he left and then muttered under her breath, "Petty ass."

"Heard that!" Klaus called back as Allison rolled her eyes and began to get changed.

★★★

When Allison finally arrived downstairs, she witnessed her love yelling at Sophie, "We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Allison to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."