16. davina's back

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

The next morning arrived and Allison had found out from Rebekah that they were all stuck in the cemetery because of Celeste placing a barrier spell on it.

Allison wasn't as stressed as Rebekah was though. She knew that Klaus wouldn't dare kill his baby sister. Rebekah just had her doubts.

After Rebekah had informed her of her whereabouts and who she was with, she told Allison to not mention any of this to Theodore.

Allison agreed, knowing exactly why Rebekah told her this.

Theodore was stubborn and even more stubborn when the people he loved were in danger. To tell him about this would be like lighting a match and not putting it out.

Rebekah knew that he would worry and won't hesitate before entering that cemetery and trying to save her but she couldn't because she was stuck. There was so escaping this, she had to get through this on her own.

★★★

Allison was in her room, at her desk where she was doing some college work when a knock sounded on her door.

Allison furrowed her brows, wondering who it'd be and yelled, "Come in."

The door opened to reveal a stressed looking Marcel, "Allison, I need to talk to you."

"Uh, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be running to the ends of the earth right now?" Allison asked, referring to how Klaus found out about him and Rebekah calling Mikael.

"That's doesn't matter. Celeste's dead." Marcel dismissed with a sigh.

"Okay, I know but what's that got to do with anything?" Allison inquired.

"Because it means that another Harvest girl had been resurrected." Marcel explained.

Allison furrowed her brows but then raised them slightly when realisation stuck her, "Are you saying-"

"Yes, Davina's back." Marcel confirmed her suspicions.

"Oh my God." Allison said, her mouth agape and her eyes widened, "How is she? Is she okay?"

"As okay as someone who came back from the dead is." Marcel muttered sarcastically, "That's why I came here. She sees you like a big sister. You've been through similar experiences to her and she knows that she can relate to you."

"Get out." Allison said. When Marcel furrowed his brows in confusion, she shook her head, "I need to get changed."

When Marcel left the room, she muttered, "Pervert." under her breath. His mouth fell at her words before shaking his head and walking away.