17. lily parker

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

A few months passed.

Lily was still lurking in the shadows and only few of them had seen her.

Allison didn't even catch a glimpse. It was like Lily was purposely doing this, waiting for the right time for something monumental to happen, just like when Allison had turned eighteen and her powers reached their full capacity.

Davina was traumatised after what happened to her when she died and the only way she could be saved was if she was given to the witches. So with no choice left, Marcel handed her over.

Allison was upset about this too but she knew that it was the right thing to do.

Allison even managed to use her day where Klaus was her slave and she did not take it for granted.

She managed to force him to wear lip balm which he was not happy about but it wasn't like he had a say in the matter.

During this month, Allison and Theodore had spent more time in the Bayou, counting down the days until the next full moon so that they could break the Crescent curse with the cure they obtained from Celeste.

The full moon arrived and everyone who'd triggered their curse took the cure. They waited to turn back like they normally did but sighed in great relief and achievement when they remained human.

Everyone cheered and then began to celebrate the curse being broken by dancing and then having dinner.

As they were doing so, Allison and Roxy noticed Ryder cosying up to Hayley, trying to impress her with his words.

Roxy scoffed, "He's honestly so pathetic. I honestly wonder how his ego got so big."

Allison snorted, "I feel bad for Hayley. You know, yours and her parents planned for them to get married."

"Yeah, I know." Roxy replied with a shrug, "But Hayley doesn't yet and I'm sworn to secrecy. Ry's tryna get her to like him. How desperate."

"Poor guy. Hayley seems so done with him." Allison cracked a grin as she took a bite of her food.

She looked up with her fork still in her mouth and almost choked with laughter when seeing Theodore who was sat on the other side of Ryder, mouthing 'help me' and pointing towards the couple.

Allison's attention was drawn away from her brother when Roxy spoke up, "Allison..." She trailed off, waiting for her focus to be on her, "I just wanted to say thank you."