15. undo the curse

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

After Allison and Theodore had kidnapped Celeste and went to the Bayou, her brother assured her that he'd be fine and that he should take her home.

Allison agreed and after Theodore dropped her off, he went back to the Bayou.

He was worried out of his mind for Rebekah and saw this as a distraction but all things aside, he was gonna make sure he got this cure for his people, even if it's the last thing he does.

★★★

When Allison woke up in the morning, she called Theodore for an update on how things were going and then went to Klaus' room.

Elijah put him there as it wouldn't be exactly fit to have him in Allison's bed in the state he was in.

When she entered his room, she let out a heavy sigh at the state before him.

He was weak and vulnerable, the two things he hated being most.

As much as Allison wanted to go there and take that blade out, she couldn't. She knew that it would put her best friend in danger and she couldn't let anything happen to her.

Rebekah made a mistake with what she did, a rational and selfish choice because it didn't only affect Klaus, it affected all of them. Rebekah made that mistake but Klaus had made thousands of them over the years, constantly daggering her, taking away her only chance of happiness.

When Allison came along, she managed to open his eyes to what he was doing and made him realise how wrong he was for doing that and so he stopped.

It wasn't until now that things stirred up again, secrets got revealed and hidden betrayals were uncovered.

Allison also knew that she couldn't just be on Klaus' side either because if she was, she'd be a hypocrite.

She herself had known for over a year about Rebekah's secret and never dared to say it until now, but did that really make her such a bad person for keeping someone's secret?
That was something Allison wanted to know.

She knew she couldn't just be on Rebekah's side either because Klaus had every right to feel betrayed by her. Out of all the daggering and stolen happiness, he never once expected her to retaliate by calling the one man he truly feared: Mikael.

Someone who held the one weapon on Earth that could kill an Original, someone who had been hunting them for centuries, someone who would stop at nothing until Klaus was dead.