Ab diviliars and Faf du plessis

Abd and faf both are best friends and most of the time stay together.tgey both are great player and play for South Africa also play for RCB together in ipl.

They have been playing together for South Africa from 10 years (I don't know exactly).

And also they get shipped together for behaving like couples and they have seen taking care of eachother

One day while practicing,

Faf:- ab let's go to watch movie today...

Abd:- okey no problem so when we will go ..

Faf:- at 4 in evening..

And:- great get ready I will pick you up at 3:55 okey...

Faf:- okey..

And they went to their houses as they planned they went to watch movie together after that they had dinner and later they thought of having small walk in garden...

While walking in garden faf asked abd,

Faf:- ab why you didn't had any girlfriend till now...

Abd:- well i didn't find any girl who can make me fall for her and in past I had relationship but that didn't last long so I don't want to be heart broken again that's why ...
Why you didn't had any relationship,

Faf:- well you know when I was 14 years old I had a crush on my classmate she was beautiful but I didn't told her my feelings and last year she got married I was also heart broken that's why I guess...

Abd:- we both are same in this case ...

Faf:- well ab you know LGBTQ...

Abd:- yes i know it's 21 st century and now people started to accept them and that's good they are humans and have rights to live as they want..

Faf:- you are right do you mind having boyfriend or marring a boy ...

Abd was a bit shocked hearing this but said ,

Abd:- if I am comfortable with that boy and the qualitys that I want in my life partner he have that I don't mind marring a boy or having boyfriend...and most importantly if I love him I will accept him ....

Faf:- ohh okey..

He smiled at him and asked faf ,

Abd:- what about you...

Faf:- if I found love in a boy then I don't mind for me love matters the most ...

Abd just smiled at him and pulled faf towards himself by holding his waist and kissed his lips faf just looked at him in shocking expression...
When ab pulled out he asked,

Faf:- what was that ....

Abd:- i just wanna know how it feels to kiss a boy ..

Faf blushed hearing this and said,

Faf:- and how was it ....

Abd :- awasome kissing a boys is much better then kissing a girl ..

Faf:- well i don't know because I didn't had chance to kiss a boy...

Abd:- but i just kissed you that means you also kissed me ..

Faf:- you didn't kissed me properly..

Abd just looked at him dumbfounded faf smiled and then lean towards ab to kiss him properly and without any delay ab also let him do that they started to kiss eachother gentaly their kiss was so pure and gentle.......

After few times of kissing they pulled back and looked at eachother and smiled faf said,

Faf:- that was best kiss of my life ...

Abd:- i already told you that kissing you was amezing but you thought it was a lie ..

Faf:- I didn't said it was lie ..

They both went back to their car ab dropped faf in his home and went to his own house...

And after the kiss something changed between them they grew closer and closer more closer then before and now it's different whenever they touch eachother they feel electric current in their body now they had more intimacy...

Sometimes they just wanna kiss eachother they don't know what is this feeling but their heart was longing for eachother's touch ...

After practice session they all went to dressing room for changing everything went to hotel after that but ab and faf was their sitting together and talking abd put his hands on faf's thighs who looked at him and a red tint can be seen on his cheeks..

They talk about their upcoming match for sometime and then went to hotel for freshing up ...

When faf entered his room he threw himself on bed and closed eyes started to think about "why he blushed when ab put his hands in his thighs" or "why he just want to feel ab's touch on his body and  why he gets jealous when he saw ab with others" " why he gets happy whenever he see ab happy"..

His thoughts get interrupted when someone knocked on door faf grone and went to open the door he saw ab standing their ...

Just as faf opend the door ab entered in his room locked the door and started to kiss faf hungrily faf takes few step back and stumbled but ab was their he pulled faf towards himself and kissed him again this time not hardly but gently..

Faf can't stop himself from kissing back they were sweaty because of practicing for match and didn't took shower but still they were smelling sweet smell from each other's body ..

When they broke the kiss faf said,

Faf:- wanna take shower together..

Abd :- no problem let's go ..

They took off their clothes and went in shower cold water brushing through their body and abd constantly touching faf's body it was so good that faf had to admit it was best thing happening in his life ...

And they had sex in shower because of that faf was tired and his knees got weak and abd carried him to bed made him wear clothes and he himself put some clothes on and laid beside him ...

Faf looked at him and abd lean close to him and again kissed him and get on top of him ...

Kissing his neck and earlobe ...

Faf was moaning slightly but he didn't said anything abd controlled himself and said,

Abd:- do you remember you asked that if I want to have relationship with a boy or not ..

Faf smiled at him .....

Faf:- yaa i remember that ..

Abd:- what if I say i want to be your lover and boyfriend and husband...

Faf looking at him and he was studded he didn't expect ab to be so straight forward but he again kissed ab and said,

Faf:- and what if I said yes to that ..

Ab smiled at him and kissed his forehead,

Ab :- i love you faf will you be my life partnery my lover my boyfriend and my husband in future..

Faf :- i love you too ab i never thought that you would say this but i love to love you so much...

Faf had his answer why he was feeling that emotions and ab was on cloud nine hearing yes from faf ..

They both fall asleep like that .......

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

This ship is requested by 
@oppalovemeplease

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.