RCB time spending

After the IPL CSK won the trophy of this season and everyone was happy but RCB was so disappointed with themselves and angry on themselves but they encouraged eachother for best and they will play better next year and win the trophy.

Ab diviliars their couch of this season Along with Chris Gayle was also sad but they composed themselves and did their best to make everyone happy.

The kids were happy and they all went to their house but a certain king kholi was so sad and he was unhappy looking dull and just trying to laugh forcefully but he can't move on from that .

So their captain faf du plessis and both their couches decided that they will make their vi their laughing ball again happy.

And decided to go on a vacation and also India was not having any matches so everyone agreed so their will be 6 people going,
Chris Gayle,AB Diviliars,Faf du plessis,glenn maxwell,pat Cummins and ofcourse over king virat Kohli.
Although pat was not a member of RCB but he is boyfriend of our maxi so he is joining them .

They decided to go to Banglore their home home of RCB and enjoy their .

They booked a house for them and they went their virat was not in mood still for their happiness he went their and .

When they reached they went to do many places like water park amusement park zoo and many more even enjoyed their favourite food played cricket together.

Enjoy movies they cook together and all the things make them so much happy.

Virat and others were posting their photos and videos of going out together which the ict saw and everyone in team was fuming in anger and they were all jealous seeing virat with them and having fun it's not like they didn't like it it's just they want him to spend time with them after ipl they know that he is broken but they want him to share that with them not with his RCB teammates.

So all of them went to Bangalore and to their house they were staying and it was 9:30 am  in morning everyone was sleeping.

Virat and all of them were sleeping in faf and ab's room they were watching movie last night and end up sleeping here.

Faf woke up first and saw everyone sleeping so comfortablely on bed virat is in between Maxi and ab on maxi's other side their was pat and beside ab their was Chris he was sleeping beside Chris and they all were sleeping cuddling eachother.

He took out his phone and captured this moment and he took so many pictures of them individually too .

Then went to fresh up and after he is done he cleaned the room throw garbage then cleaned the whole house fold everyone clothes change cushion cover and curtains then he swipe the floor and mop it too .
Faf woke up at 6:30

He cleaned all the dishes and then went to buy groceries and then after everything done .

He went to kitchen and he was about to start cooking breakfast but someone rang the doorbell everyone was still sleeping so he went to open the door and when he open it .

He saw whole ict standing their .

He was shocked at first seeing them but he didn't said anything.

Their was nahi bhai yuvi bhai , jaddu, Rohit,Surya, Bhuvi,jassi, ajakay,Rahul , hardik, kuldeep,yuzi,ash,, subhman,ishan ,siraj,shami ,.

They all give faf a small nod and then asked nahi bhai ,

Nahi Bhai :- can we come .

Faf saw luggage with them and he can't do anything so he just let them in .

Soon ab came their and hugged faf from back and said ,

Ab :- why you woke up early biscuit was mumbling your name .

Faf freed himself from ab and said ,

Faf :- I woke up so that I can do cleaning and buy groceries.

Ab looked at him in confusion and was about to kiss him but faf stopped him and told him to get fresh up ab whined and then went to get bath .

Faf give them awkward smile and ask what will they have everyone said coffee except subhman he said choclate milk shake.

Faf smiled at him and then went to make them coffee and milk shake and also prepared breakfast for everyone pat also woke up get fresh up and also Chris they pat helped him with breakfast and ab and Chris join them .

They don't know what to feel whole ict was sitting in hall and they didn't had so best relations with them faf had as he was in CSK before but it was still awkward for him .

They served them breakfast and Virat and maxi came their and Virat went and hugged ab and faf then Chris and then pat maxi did same he just kissed pat .

And wished them good morning and they were still half asleep as they were still feeling like they should sleep.

Faf told them to go and take shower they did and came shouting top of their lungs,

And then virat hugged ab and said ,

Virat :- Biscotti today we will stay at home i am tired and faf I am hungry.

He showed his puppy eyes faf ruffled his hairs and then told him to sit on dinning table.

And then Virat notice everyone,and he stumbled maxi was quick enough to catch him Virat just smiled and said he is okey no need to worry.

And then he happily greet them but he knew everyone was feeling awkward but what he can do .

He asked,

Virat :- you all here is everything okey

Mahi bhai :- we just want to see you cheeku

Virat :- but bhai i will join team after 3 weeks .

He asked confused as it was never like this whenever ms miss him he always call him not come their .

Jaddu :- no we just want to see you

Virat :- okey

He didn't said anything else and everyone eat quietly faf was feeling extremely awkward he didn't thought that they will miss Virat this much that they will come here .

But then again it's ict what he can do it's virat's first home after all .

Maxwell was the only person who was chill and didn't did anything although he knows that he should not after all it was their time with Virat but he can't do anything so he just didn't express it.

And Virat also felt a bit awkward as it was his first time having ict and RCB players together.

Subhman and ishan along with all the players attack virat and they didn't give him time to even talk to anyone else.

And Chris had to leave so he did goodbye and give them blessings and also motivated them virat didn't like Chris going but didn't said anything.

On other hand for making Virat jealous rohit brought Pollard with him but virat didn't get jealous at all .

(Comment for part two ).

ICT ONESHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara