Jaspreet bumrah and yujvendre chahal

Indian team is playing very well and winning every match they play and.

Chahal and bumrah play for India together so they grew close to eachother.

In no time they both became bestfriend but something that was not okey was their feelings they both don't feel like they are just bestfriends they feel more than that.

Whenever they see eachother with anyone else they get jealous specially chahal .
He was a shy type person but also he don't like to share bumrah.

They stick together every time and bhumra knowing chahal's jealousy most of the time don't get close with others he is close but not the way he is close with chahal.

Things were pretty normal but chahal can't stop but feel love towards bumrah he want to be with him as his partner but he also crashed down his thoughts.

He don't want to ruin their friendship and others members in team also noticed that how chahal looked at bumrah and he way he cheers for him and also he get very nervous when bumrah get injured.

And as a good friend always stay with him till he is alright and also the way he blushed when he is around bumrah .

One day they were playing games in that they have to carry Their friends or partners so all of them were excited the game starts from starting point of ground to ending point of ground.

As chahal was not sure if bumrah will pick him or another player so he stood on his place and didn't move bumrah came close to him and said,

Bumrah:- let's go

Chahal:-where ?

Bumrah:- we are playing games na so I want you to be my partner and you are also light weight so it's easy carring you.

Chahal blush and he was feeling very shy but somehow he managed to speak trying to speak in normal tone,

Chahal:- are you making fun of me ?

Bumrah:- maybe maybe not

Chahal was about to punch him but the team couch called them so they went there and they the game starts.

Bumrah is a bowler and also fast runner so without any problem he carried chahal and chahal is so light weight he didn't even feel he is carrying someone.

On the other hand chahal was feeling very shy it's first time bumrah carring him like this he smiled shyly.

Bumrah looked at chahal's eyes and thought that he want to protect him he just can't imagine anyone else carring chahal and he also noticed the loved eyes chahal was giving him it's so cute seeing him carried and he is so small that he didn't even have to put any effort in carring him.

They won the game and chahal cheers up and jump because of that he tshirt he was wearing was a bit short for him and it shows his belly a bit .

Bumrah noticed that and before chahal can jump again he hugged him from back chahal didn't expect that ,that was all of sudden he feeled his blood rushed through his cheeks .

Bumrah hands was on chahal's belly tightly embracing him and who is chahal do deny he let him do that chahal is shorter than bumrah so bumrah dent a bit and rest his head on chahal's shoulder this moment was so cute that others members also copy it and hugged their partners like this.

After sometime bumrah looked up and peak in chahal's cheek.

This moment got captured in camera but who cares the camera man was focusing on them and what they are doing were shown on big screen.

Chahal turned around to face bumrah
Chahal smiled at him and then also kissed on his both cheeks then forehead then nose.

He was tip toeing because he is shorter than bumrah and bumrah was holding him from his waist .

Then when it comes to lips he hesitate bumrah saw it and lean in and kissed him on his lips leaving all ict member in shock they all didn't expect it even chahal didn't expect it.

The kiss was passionate yet gentle and with so much love chahal kissed back after sometime.

After their cute moments and kiss they pulled back and looked at eachother's eyes.

Bumrah:- I know we are bestfriends but from the start the feeling I had towards you is more than friends it's always something which i didn't understand.

Chahal was blushing mess he was feeling shy he looked down and didn't dare to look up in bumrah's eyes.

Bumrah noticed it and he made him look up then again said,

Bumrah:- whenever you are not with me i feel loanly when you are with me I am happy you make me smile like idiot.
I get jealous seeing you with someone else i feel possessive when someone who i don't know get close to you.
I get protective when some random people touch you like their own property (not ict member but toxic fans)
I get worried when I see you in pain i pary to god for you.
I just want to tell you that the feeling I had towards is love.
I love you yujvendre chahal.
And I want you to be my boyfriend.
Will you be my boyfriend?

Chahal had tears in his eyes his long last dream come true he hesitated first then he nod and said,

Chahal:- i will be your boyfriend i feel loanly without you you don't know how much I tried to control my feelings towards you whenever I saw with some random girls hooking up it hurts me i feel broken from inside.
I know that you have your own life but seeing you with them hurt like hell.
I love you from start i really love you so much.
I want to spend my rest of the life with you.

Bumrah:- i am sorry love I am really sorry I will never do that again and now I have you,you are much more handsome then that girls.

They both again shared a kiss and hugged eachother.

Ict membar cheered up and started to dance and then ran towards them and hugged them.

------------------------------------
This one shot was a request from the user

Arurukun6 .

And if you want any other ship please comment down or message me i will write on that ship too thanks you guys love you.
(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍