kl Rahul and Hardik Pandya (part-3)

Their princess was their happiness and they took care of her very welly she is their life so why not .

Soon Rahul and hardik got to play their under-19 world cup and Rahul lead that team and make them win it hardik and Rahul along with team was really happy Rahul also study hard and and graduated in bachelors of commerce degree .

And in between his studying career he got to play for RCB and he was a very excellent batsman and wicketkeeper hardik was always with him through out this time .

Rahul didn't told anyone about aayra he only told virat and abd about her and they were happy for him soon aayra turned 2 years old and till that time.they got to play for india too and hardik also played for MI In ipl.

Their daughter started to understand their talks and they were happy with their family.

Soon years turned and they turned 28 their daughter was 10 years old and she whenever got holiday came to watch their match .

They bought their own house in Mumbai but their parents don't live with th they live with krunal bhai and his wife as he got married to about aayra they never disclose that hardik and Rahul both are her parents but aayra know it .

It was their t-20 match with Shri Lanka and aayra came to watch that with guards as it's in Bangalore and she is going to travel with them team no one knows she is hardik and Rahul's daughter and no one knows about rahul and hardik's relationship too they kept it secret but aayra insisted them that she wants to come with them in their match ture and they were not able to say no to their daughter so they had to agree.

Their practice was going on on ground and aayra came their from hotel as she came to banglore at morning when the team already left she changed took shower ste breakfast and came here .

She saw hardik doing batting in nets and Rahul sitting on ground drinking water she smiled and ran towards him and guards followed her along with the guard who were in ground thinking she is a fan .

She shouted,while hardik finsihed his practice and was going towards Rahul they heard their daughter shouting,

Aayra :- dada mumma

She said running towards them Rahul stood up and they both smiled and chuckled at their daughter who was running and behind her almost 15 guards were running virat also came towards them and the team got confused who she called mumma and dada and Rohit was like ,

Rohit:- ye bacchi kiski hai Bhai vi baby tum kaha ja Rahe ho ..

As he saw virat also going towards hardik  and Rahul aayra came and hugged hardik and Rahul saying  "mumma papa i missed you ."

Everyone were silent then she looked at Virat and told him he is his fan they took photos.

Rahul told everyone about their past and aayra and then they even told their fans about it .

Everything was going very well aayra sometimes do practice with rahul and hardik she enjoyed it and hardik as a good mother took care of her everyone in team spoil her alot and she was Rahul's eyes star he love her so much .

They went to Rahul's parents house and after seeing aayra they also forgive them and accept them .

Just like this their family completed..

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.