RCB part 2

As time passes faf was doing all the work and then he had to attend some meetings bhuvi and jaddu helped him with work .

On other hand virat's kids were not ready to leave his side Maxi was feeling left out as Virat was not giving him attention.

He pouted and went to his boyfriend and told him and slucked at that pat just smiled at his boyfriends cuteness and as pat is also captain of Australia team he have to do some works and meetings too but maxi was not ready to leave his side .

Pat adore his boyfriend so much but he have to told him to not disturb him  and ofcourse maxwell listen to him .

When pat leave maxwell felt so sad he looked at his boyfriends disappearing car and looked down before going every one hugged him pat even Virat,faf,ab pat even invited him to Australia their house for a vacation and Virat smiled and said he will surely come with others.

Then later on Virat got busy with his kiddos and ab had to go for a meeting so he went their and maxwell was taking a nap from 6 hours.

Faf was doing work and then he Cooked Indian alu ki sabji and Puri fir both maxi and Virat he knew they like it and he also knows that Virat will goone make everyone eat so he made for everyone.

Then went to maxi's room and called him who just groned and turned towards other side faf gentaly give massage to his forehead and then after sometime he said ,

Maxi get up baba you need to eat something you didn't had lunch baccha get up ....

Maxi opened his eyes and started to rub it with his left hand he was looking like a baby his hairs messy and lips in a small pout .

He refused but faf forced him so get up went to washroom and after freshing up come back and went to hall he saw virat's kids all over the place although he knows some of them personally he didn't bother to have conversation with them because he just woke up and didn't have Energy.

Ab was working on his laptop he just came half an hour ago nahi bhai yuvi pa and Rohit,jaddu along with bhuvi and jinx looking at him he talked with them though not much maxi went and dropped himself beside him who looked at him and give him a quick smile and ruffled his hairs .

Virat saw it and excuse himself from kids and went to maxi and dropped himself beside him and he also ruffled his hairs who just showed him his toung and hugged ab buring his head in his chest virat went to another side of ab and he also did same and then he kissed on maxi's forehead who give him a toothy smile and ab kissed on both of their forehead and hugged them his hands detangling their hairs and fingers giving small massage on their hairs .

Faf come their with food and put it all on table he saw a adorable site infornt of him about hugging maxi and Virat both of them resting their head on his chest eyes closed.

He took out his phone and clicked their photos and then told them to eat along with whole ict .

Ict members didn't understand why faf is so kind with them but they shrugged it off and took their plate and started to eat Virat was feeding kids and faf was feeding ab , maxwell and Virat in between and also give him bite by his hand .

And mahi Bhai yuvi pa both were jealous seeing this seen infornt of them but they didn't said anything as they interrupted their vacation.

After having that they all had dinner and then Virat and others also helped faf cleaning kitchen.

After they were done faf went to balcony of the house and looked outside small Breeze hitting his face and hands on his hot chocolate milk that he made for maxwell and himself.

Looking at moon ab came and back hugged him faf looked at him and give him small smile and in return ab kissed his cheeks they stayed like that for sometime the silence was so comfortable and having eachother in eachother's arms the feeling of warmth in the cold weather is everything they need .

Virat and maxi saw it and took out their phone and immediately took photo and then they smiled at this .

They all slept at night on floor with a thick layer of sheets under them and then a bedsheet covering it and they slept comtabley their .

Next morning like usual faf and virat woke up first and started to wake up others and later after everyone done bathing bhuvi Along with hardik and jassi and other kids helped faf Making breakfast and ab was with ms and Rohit talking awkwardly .

Faf and maxi were sitting on riling on the house front and talking and suddenly they dis balanced and fall on bush .

Faf and ab along with others get scread what happened and then they find them cursing at eachother while coming from bush they didn't get hurt just some scars on thighs and knees .

Faf scolded them and then started to apply olinament to ease pain .

After that in afternoon ict leave to take flight to Mumbai for match which is coming soon .

And after one week Virat ,ab,faf and maxi also went to their respective teams this time virat was happy and his smile was because of RCB .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.