Rohit and Virat (subhi)(bhuvi)

Being bestfriend of eachother knowing eachother well they both are dating from two years and so madly in love with eachother and they never hesitate to show it in public.

Bhuvi being the most sane person of the group and subhman who is just 19 years old and came in this team after his excellent performance in under -19 world cup he just came 2 months ago in the team .

Jassi bhuvi's boyfriend and hardik his bestfriend Rahul hardik's boyfriend, subhman a innocent child and virat's big baby his bestfriend is Ishu and rishu Rohit's child .

Bhuvi was sitting in his room Virat entered in his room and sat on bed hugged bhuvi tightly.

Bhuvi :- what happened vi why so gloomy.

Virat :- bhuvi look na ro is always busy with kids so I was feeling bored .

Bhuvi :- it's okey he is trying to make them comfortable but where is your big baby .

Virat :- my baby is sleeping bhuvi's let's go you see his face he is so cute .

He dragged bhuvi with him who came with him and saw subhman sleeping hugging a big pillow.virat cressed his hairs and bhuvi kissed his head .

Subhi sneered in his sleep and woke up his eyes sleepy and he was looking really cute .

Virat pinched his cheeks ,and bhuvi ruffled his hairs he hugged both of them feeling sleepy he complained that he is so sleepy but he wants to eat .

So bhuvi told him to get fresh up and virat said they will also go and eat he is hungry too bhuvi agreed subhi came and he was excited again his smile across his face .

But Virat noticed that bhuvi was kinda looking sad he is faking his smile and virat didn't like it he wants to see him bhuvi smile freely .

They went to eat and after coming back subhman said he wants to sleep and bhuvi said he is going jas must be waiting for him and virat agreed and subhman went to virat's room and flipped on bed and closed his eyes and soon fall asleep.

Virat was sitting beside him creasing his hairs rohit entered the room and saw subhi sleeping and Virat was busy thinking about something he went to subhi and kissed his forehead then he took virat's hand and took him to balcony.

They sat on beanbag,

Rohit:- what happened baby .why you are looking tensed is everything okey Jann .

Virat :- to today me bhuvi and subhi went to eat together and you know bhuvi was looking a bit sad i don't know why why happened I didn't like it ro my brother is tensed because of something.

While he was saying this he didn't noticed that a certain subhman gill was coming towards him. Pouting.

He side hugged him and Virat let him use his shoulder as pillow Rohit ruffled his hairs and made him sit between them holding him .

Subhman smiled at him and gave his a big hug .

Rohit:- it's okey how about we ask him what is bothering him .

Virat :- yes sure let's go now ro

Rohit:- okey baby let's go .

He said and ,

Virat :- subhi baccha go sleep on bed me and ro are going to bhuvi .

Subhman:- can I come with you guys please.

Virat and Rohit:- ofcourse baccha let's go .

They said and all towards bhuvi's room which was locked Virat knocked few times but no one opend the door so he used key card to open it .