Kl Rahul and Hardik Pandya

All this started from the day Rahul entered in team he saw that how crazy India cricket team is actually but he loved them so but their is someone who irritate the shit out of him it's not like he hate him but he also don't like his pranks and all he admired they guy because ofcourse he is one of the best all rounder of India .

He remembered the first day he came in this ict team and the first thing happened with him was he get pranked,
"He made Rahul sing infornt of all the senior as it's their ritual they do when they first time play with Indian cricket team " and anyone can say Rahul didn't like that but he did when senior looked at him he felt embarrassed ,
Virat then asked him why he did that and he told virat what hardik and others made him do ,
Virat felt bad but he praised him for his singing which was not so good still and he scold hardik, kuldeep, chahal,jaddu for doing this with Rahul.

And after that Rahul also chase hardik and slightly hit him on his head hardik was saying sorry sorry so he forgive him but from that day hardik never miss a chance to irritate him to annoy him always brag in his room or just do something which made Rahul shout on him.

The whole ict was on top of their hotel building enjoying the view and as always Hardik didn't miss his chance and he was about to pure water on Rahul's head but Rahul sense that and turned around grab hardik's hands and pulled him toward himself.
They were so close that they can feel eachother's breathe on their face hardik innocently looked at Rahul's eyes and Rahul as just staring at him other's were looking at them and as always chahal was doing Instagram live and this whole thing get also get seen by their fans.

Hardik:- hello leave my hand...

Rahul:- I won't why you always prank on me

Hardik:- because you are a easy target that's why
He said this very cutely and innocently Rahul just stare at him and then freed his hand he didn't said anything and sit on his sit ....

Hardik find it cute and started to laugh and giggle Rahul heard him and God knows what happened to him he felt so good hearing that hardik giggling he just stare at him from that time.

Again hardik went to prank on Surya Bhai he add to much peper in his snacks and when he eat that he felt his mouth is burning he then looked at hardik angrily and hardik just laughed.

Rahul was near fence looking at the Surya started to chase hardik hardik runs so fast till 15 minutes he chase him and at one moment hardik was near fence and his foot slipped and he was about to fell off the tarrac means he was about to fall on ground from the building everyone around him was so shocked and react very fast and went towards him Rahul was quick to grab his hand and pull him towards himself and hugged him every one take the breathe of relief .

Rahul when pull out of the hug he saw fear in hardik's eyes he gentaly crase his cheeks and hugged him again and started to make circles in his back hardik didn't did anything his mind was at state of shock but after sometime he hugged him back.

Others also join the hug and after pulling out Rahul said,

Rahul:- did you get hurt anywhere?

Hardik just shake his head as no Rahul then again said,

Rahul:- it's okey baby nothing happened hmm don't think about that again and again it will only hurt..

It was surprising seeing Rahul using this words because he never use this type of words but today he did after hardik is relaxed and okey rohit said,

Rohit:- Hardik baccha don't ever play near fence and not only him but no one will play near fence am i clear.

Hardik nod and other also said did the same after this incident no one wants to stay their so they all left to their rooms Hardik went in his room and he was thinking about Rahul's words and suddenly one tear left his eyes.....he wipe that,
Just that moment someone knocked on door he went to open it and saw Rahul their he went inside and Rahul also came inside but he locked the door,

Rahul grabbed hardik's hand and hardik looked at him he said,

Rahul:- hardik you are okey na .......

Hardik:- I am okey Rahul don't worry.

Rahul:- I know you are not you are nearly death and this feeling will not go easily but please don't do this again please.. don't get into any prank which cause you hurt .......

Hardik:- Rahul it's okey I am okey and about that why you don't want me to get hurt? It's normal for a player to get hurt...

He said in not so good tone he hate to admit but he fall for this guy over the years they both stayed together... And he also knows that Rahul will not gonna love a boy like him he is perfect and he deserves to be with perfect......

Now tears started to left his eyes Rahul saw that and panicked....
He said in a panicked tone..

Rahul:- hardik why are you crying don't cry please and the reason I don't want you to get hurt is because I love you and i don't care if you love me or not but this feeling will not go away I fell for you and now I don't let you go and this incident made me realise that i cannot even imagine my life without you......

Hardik:- but you deserve better i irritate you and always make you angry you always shout on me and barly even talk sweetly with me ....... Please don't play withy feelings if you don't love me then don't show pi....pity please i love you and don't want to get hurt someone you should never like me .

He was about to go but then Rahul push him on bed and get on top of him first he kissed his nose then forehead and then his cheeks and said,

Rahul:- it's not like that Hardik i always loves you and i don't like to shout at you but sometimes you do something that irritate me but i never hate you and i always wanted to talk to you but I was confused with my own feelings and that's why I didn't talk to you sweetly and trust me i will never hurt you because you are my everything and i love you I am not showing pity towards you but i love you so much Hardik please trust me I will not break your heart never I can't lose you please love.

Hardik:- i love you too please don't break my heart.

Hardik was crying hugging Rahul and Rahul kissed on his forehead and thought that I will die but i won't hurt you my love.

They both fell asleep like that next morning they woke up did their  morning routine and then went to breakfast while they were having their breakfast ishan prank on hardik so Hardik was chasing him and slightly hit him and then they saw something on phone and started to laugh very loudly.

Rahul saw hardik giggling laughing and he knew that he had fallen for this boy hardly now no matter what he won't let anyone have him he is only his and he said ,
My love of life my wife/ husband my everything i love you.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.