9: 53 p.m

"Hello there, this is Teen Confessions Helpline, what's the problem? Feel free to confess anything you like and we'll be there to help you every step of the way!"

"I know this is heavy but I've been feeling like I kind of...want to kill myself."

"Oh. Uh. Um. That escalated quickly."

"You're supposed to say something to convince me not to kill myself."

"Oh-uh, I know- I mean- I just don't exactly know...what to...I'm new."

"Hi new."

"I mean, I'm new at this job..."

"You know what? Never mind."

"Wait, no! Don't go...don't kill yourself."

"You suck at your job."

"Oi! Rude. Look. The past few calls were just, like, freak outs from girls, who obviously didn't know how to pee on a stick, about being pregnant. But yours is...heavy. Okay. Um, I can do this. So...why do you want to kill yourself?"

"It's a long story."

"I've got time."

"You're the first person who said that to me."

"Oh. Jeez. That sucks. I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault." 

"Well, I wanna say that whatever it is- fuck, you know how I say I've got time? Well, not really. My boss is wondering why I'm taking so long. I gotta go but don't you dare kill yourself. Call tomorrow and tell me what's up! Your issues, et cetera, ya know." 

"But-"

"You'll come back tomorrow. You will. Or I'll hunt you down and make sure you don't have to worry about killing yourself anymore."

-

And there it is! First chapter of Teen Helpline! always be sure to see my other works if you're interested. :)