Part - 2

The next day afternoon Tae was sitting on the floor of his practice room in all frustration

The next day afternoon Tae was sitting on the floor of his practice room in all frustration. He couldn't able to recall some of the choreography in a song that he was practicing for awhile now. He called his choreographer.

Tae : " Bogumssi where are you?"

He sounded like a whiny baby.

Bogum : " Tae I've come to my bank for some urgent work. Do you need something?"

Tae : " No it's just some of the choreo slipped my mind. Doesn't matter how much I try to push my braincells, I can't remember a shit. By the way it's fine, come fast after you finish."

He assured.

Bogum : " Okay see you around then..."

He hung up the call.

Jimin : " Hey wassup!"

Jimin came & took a seat next to his bestie.

Tae : "God I can't remember some of my choreo. Urgh it sucks!"

Jimin : " It's alright, you need to give some rest to your brain anyway (Tae rolled his eyes). Oh Jin Hyung is calling (His phone rang from nowhere). He must be arrived already. Gotta go..!"

With that Jimin left to receive his cousin.

Around 10 minutes later Tae heard a knock on the door. He stood up from the floor.

Tae : " Yeah please come in."

Namjoon's assistant stepped in as he bowed to him 90 degree.

Assistant : " Mr. Taehyung I'm here to introduce you to your new manager (Tae nodded with a small smile). Please come on in ~"

He said turning behind & moved aside to let the person in. Tae smiled looking at their direction & saw a man in all black entered, wearing a bucket hat. So Tae wasn't able to see his face properly.

Assistant : "Can you please introduce yourself ?"

??? : " Hello Mr. Kim, (Tae's smile faded away from the corner of his lips as his eyes started to get wet just by the familiar voice) I'm Jeon Jungkook, your new manager from now on."

Tae stepped back trembling on his own feet. He looked at Joon's assistant in utter disbelieve.

Assistant : " Is everything alright Mr. Taehyung?"