Part - 3

Jungkook rushed into the washroom of 1st floor & saw Jin was sitting on the floor, holding his left ankle painfully

Jungkook rushed into the washroom of 1st floor & saw Jin was sitting on the floor, holding his left ankle painfully. Somehow Jungkook realised that he must be sprained his ankle. He exhaled deeply & walked to Jin. He picked him up then made him sit on the basin counter. Meanwhile Jungkook heard footsteps that stopped right behind the door of the washroom. He smirked internally after realising who the person was.

JK : " Aish Baby, what were you doing huh?"
He teased Jin calling him a Baby.

Jin : " I really have no idea Kookie, I was just -"

JK : " Fine lemme treat you. The pain will be gone soon, have trust on me."
He smiled wholeheartedly.

Tae was imagining things by their conversation from another side of the door. Jungkook then held Jin's ankle & started to massage slowly to give him some relaxation. At the very first, Jin whimpered in between. Later on his panic being started to get relax.

JK : " Feeling good..?"

He asked as Jin nodded. Jungkook smiled at himself & took the chance immediately. He twisted his ankle as Jin cursed out unwillingly.

Jin : " Ah fuck Kookie! Aahhh ~" He hissed in pain.
Tae put his hand over his mouth to prevent muffle.

JK : " Gosh you can't even stand properly. Lemme carry you Baby."
Jin felt a bit less pain after the twist therapy.

Jin : " Kookie I'll manage, you don't have to. It's our workplace."
He tried to convince him.

JK : " I doubt if you'd be able to walk today after this. Don't worry I'll inform Mr. Kim (Namjoon). & Will be dropping you at home. Now come here ~ "

Tae bursted into tears & ran from there. Jungkook lifted Jin up in a bridal style, they left the washroom afterwards.

Jungkook got out of the elevator of ground floor while carrying Jin in his arms. Jin was such in an embarrassment situation. He hid his face onto Jungkook's chest to avoid all those strange gazes aiming them. They're headed to the exit.

Jimin was going upstairs when his eyes caught that Live K-Drama. His jaw literally dropped off the floor by the scenario ahead of him. In an instant, Tae came to his mind. He got tensed. Jimin noticed Bogum around who was about to pass by him. He hurriedly stopped him on his track.

Jimin : " Uh Bogumssi, is Tae practicing now?"
He played cool however Bogum narrowed his eyes.

Bogum : " I've been waiting for him since 40 minutes in the practice room. He's nowhere to be found. So I came here to grab some coffee."