Part - 4

Next morning, Tae was in his practice room, testing his vocals

Next morning, Tae was in his practice room, testing his vocals. He was in such a disgusting mood. Jungkook didn't showed up till then & also wasn't responding his calls. Tae was having conversation with his musicians when he got a call from his Hyung.

J-Hope : " Bear can you please come over? It's urgent."
He asked politely, not intended to make him worry.

Tae : " Alright I'm coming."
They hung up. Tae excused himself & went to his Hyungs cabin.

J-Hope : "Oh Bear come, have a seat."

Tae : "Hyung why did you call me? Is something wrong that you said urgent?"
J-Hope side eyed at Suga who sighed heavily.

Suga : " Bear Jungkook (Tae snapped at him in all ears). He got into an accident (Tae's smile dropped off). And has been admitted to Konkuk Medical center. Jin just informed us. He was with him when four men beaten him up brutally &-"

Tae's shaking being stood up somehow as he ran immediately from there without a single word.

-

Tae drived himself & dashed towards Jungkook's room after getting information from the reception desk of Konkuk Medical Center. He was near about to enter in the room but paused on his track when he over heard something. Tae wasn't intended to do so, still decided to listen anyway.

JK : " Aise Jinnie Stop crying, look I'm all fine. Please take me home."

Jin : " Have you lost it Kookie?
I know what's going on in your mind. Remember doc told me that you've to stay here atleast for 48hrs."

He wipped off his eyes.

JK : " What! Have you gone crazy? It's too expensive to be staying here. I can't even afford & you that."

He sounded worried about the bills he couldn't afford.
Tae seemed so confused after what Jungkook said.

Jin : " I've some money in my savings, you don't have to worry."
Jin assured him in his broken voice.

JK : " Hyung I cannot take your all savings which saved for your dreams. & I've to pay 2 months rent to Ms. Choi. Don't you forget that."

Tae got shocked as hell when Jungkook addressed Jin as 'Hyung'. He shrugged it off & decided to go inside. Tae broke down as soon as he saw Jungkook. He ran to hug his love. He hugged him like his life was depending on that.

A smile appeared on Jin's face seeing Tae there. He mouthed 'See you later' to Jungkook & left in an instant giving them some privacy.

Tae : " How did all happened? Who did to you?"

JK : " It's those four men from night club last night."
Tae frowned in confusion. He broke the hug.

Tae : " Pardon? I really don't understand whom are you talking 'bout?"