Chapter 3

Alcina POV

Upon hearing Kira's question, I knew where she would be best accommodated. With me, in the castle, alongside my daughters. "Before this man-child says something he'll regret, I think it's only right for Kira to live with me in the castle," I interjected.

"Why should she stay with you, super-sized bitch? You want to treat her like one of your maids?" Heisenberg's voice rang out, and just hearing it gave me a headache.

"I don't find the idea all that bad. This way, I can conduct research and find out how much your maids fear you. Just one small thing, I would prefer it if your daughters didn't know what I am," Kira said. I nodded when I heard what Kira said. It would be better if my daughters didn't know what she was.

"May I ask what you mean by that? That they shouldn't know what you are?" Mia asked Kira now. Right, Mia doesn't know what Kira is.

"I can show you," Kira said simply. And then she showed us all her hybrid face. Mia didn't even flinch when she saw what Kira showed us all.

"Are you a vampire or a werewolf now?" came the question from Mia

"Are you a vampire or a werewolf now?" came the question from Mia. Kira chuckled when she heard her question. I could tell she was having too much fun answering all these questions.

"I'm a tribrid, just like my niece. Only I was the first tribrid. That makes me the original tribrid. It's a long story, and telling it now would just take too much time. And I'm older than I look," Kira replied. I saw Mia nodding, and then Kira turned back to me.

"Please tell me you have electricity in your castle now. Because I need to make sure my phone is always charged, as I want to be there for my niece."

"You're in luck. Mother Miranda insisted that I have electricity in the castle, even if I only use it for the phone. Otherwise, everything in the castle has remained old-fashioned. Kira, shall we go? Then I can tell you about my daughters and what you need to know about them," I said to her.

We said goodbye to everyone and then got into my carriage. I told Kira about my daughters, and we discussed our plan. Kira would work as my head maid. That way, she could also help me with my research for Mother Miranda. And my daughters would leave her alone. That was definitely what I hoped for, but knowing the three of them, this wouldn't stop them from teasing Kira to make her make a mistake.

"Welcome to Castle Dimitrescu..."