2) Pizza

★¸.•☆•.¸★

Leah's p.o.v:
The sleepover was going really well until I noticed Y/n getting uncomfortable. I felt bad. I didn't think she would feel like this, and I didn't mean for it. Just before I was about to ask to talk to her, I hear the doorbell ring. "Oh guys, that must be the pizza. Y/n, wanna come along to get it with me? I might need some help." I decided to use this chance to talk to her.

Y/n's p.o.v:
"Sure," I respond to Leah. I think she may have noticed my uncomfortable look. I mean, her friends are famous actors, and they've all spent so much time with one another while I'm just... here. I couldn't help but feel Walker's eyes on me, and it gave me butterflies in my stomach. Gosh, why do I feel this way?!

"Thank you!" Leah smiled and paid the pizza guy, and we both slowly walked to her room, pizza boxes in hand. "Y/n, if you feel uncomfortable, please let me know," she says. "Don't worry about me, Leah. I'm fine." I smile; she was so sweet. I missed her a lot too when she was gone.

"Guys, pizza is here!" Leah yells. Everyone gathers around the now-placed table in her room, and we all eat in silence. Dior was on her phone, and Aryan was whispering something to Walker, which made him playfully hit him. I wonder what they were talking about because Walker was very red, and everyone noticed it.

Walker's p.o.v:
I was falling hard for Y/n, and I barely knew her. It was clearly obvious to Aryan because he whispered, "Someone has a crush," into my ear while laughing. I attempted to deny it, but nothing came out of my mouth. I just hit him and prayed that it wasn't obvious to anyone else, but I think I might be wrong considering everyone in the room, including Y/n, who was looking at my red flushed face. God, this is so embarrassing.

After everyone ate, everyone started settling on sleeping places. Leah had a huge bed, so she and the girls could easily sleep on the bed while us guys had to sleep on the floor. No one actually slept, though everyone just scrolled through their phones.

"Ok, guys, what do you want to do?" Leah announces. "Oh my god, we should play truth or dare!" Dior says deviously. Aryan smirks at me, and I give him a pissed look. "Oh, ok!" Leah laughs. I'm practically shivering I know Aryan's coming for me. I should've shut up about his songs ("Rolling in the Deep") and making fun of him in interviews when I had the chance.

"I'm down," I say while chuckling nervously.

A/N
Bro idk why I took so long to upload this but another part is coming and this is purely from scratch so yah 😃😃 uhm anyways school is really annoying and it takes up most of my time so anyways i hope you guys enjoy this part and yeah please leave any tips/ suggestions/ advice for my writing because it's not that good... 💀 also sorry this is kinda short

The next part will be longer and will have more action?! 💀 ig if that's what you wanna call it well it's gonna hopefully be more interesting 🤨