3) Truth or Dare?

★¸.•☆•.¸★

"Truth, Dare, Spin bottles you know how to ball, I know Aristotle"

Y/n's p.o.v:
Truth or dare always gets me. If Walker is down, I'm definitely doing it. I mean, I want to get to know him better, but I'm worried about the questions the others will ask me.

"Ok..." I respond, and everybody agrees to play. "Who's first?" Leah asks. "I have one!" Charlie replies. "Ok, Aryan, truth or dare?" He continues. "Seriously, me first? Uhh, truth," Aryan says, rolling his eyes. "What is your least favorite thing about..." he pauses. "Dior," he finishes. "Hey! I'm a very likable person," she says proudly. "Oh, probably the fact that she's scary but acts innocent," he laughs. Dior exaggerates an offended look but laughs along with the rest of the friends.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting awkwardly in the corner, debating whether or not I should laugh at their jokes. I mean, would that be rude? "So innocent and sweet," Walker says sarcastically. "Now it's my turn to ask someone, right?" Aryan asks. "I guess so," Leah responds. "We all know who I'm going for... So, Walker?" Aryan smiles. Walker's eyes widen for a second but quickly return back to normal, followed by a quick smile. "Walker, truth or dare?" Walker frowns and says, "Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to walk to the 7-Eleven across the street and buy me snacks, but you have to go with a randomly chosen person," Aryan says. "I have a chooser app!" Leah says and proceeds to open an app on her phone called Chooser. "Ok, everyone place your finger on the screen, except for Aryan and Walker," Leah says. Dior, Charlie, Leah, and I gather around and place our finger on the screen, and soon a white circle appears around our finger on the screen. It starts to skip around and lands on... I don't know if I want it to land on me or not, but I don't think so because I'm worried it would be embarrassing and awkward. God must love me though because it lands on me! "Oh!" I say. "Ok then... I guess I'm coming with you, Walker."

Walker's p.o.v:
I prayed so hard for it not to land on Y/n, but of course, it did. I knew it... Aryan did this somehow! His smile is huge, and I'm so angry at him. I swear next time I see him, it's gonna be on sight because he's been after me this whole sleepover.

"Alright, uh, let's go," I say blankly and hurry over to my hoodie. I quickly grab it, put it on, and wait for her at the door. I peer out from the door and watch as she grabs her phone, slips her Uggs on, and follows me outside. It was pretty quiet until I decided to break the awkward silence.

"So how long have you been friends with Leah?" I ask. I don't know if it was weird to ask about her, but I had no other questions that wouldn't be awkward. "3 years now; I met her in elementary school," she says while softly smiling. "That's nice," I reply and just go on my phone, checking my notifications and praying we get there soon. I mean, it was only a couple of miles.

"It's so cold. I should've brought a jacket, dammit," she whispers under her breath. "Are you cold?" I ask. "Oh yeah, I'm an idiot I didn't check how cold it was going to be." She laughs. "You can have my hoodie, it's not that cold." I really hope this move is slick... "Aww, sure," she smiles. I remove my hoodie and give it to her – my black hoodie with a white Nike symbol. I really liked that hoodie... She better not get it dirty, but I wouldn't be angry at her if she did. I mean, how could I be angry at that face? I keep thinking about her. I can't stop.

Finally, we arrive, and a guy in his 20s is the cashier, and he's on his phone while Y/n and I look through the snacks. What would Aryan want? Maybe Sour Patch or something? I just pick up Takis and Sour Patch and call it a day. "If you want something, just get it," I say. "Are you sure? I can pay you back," she replies. "It's fine," I smile at her. "Thanks," she says while picking up some Nerds clusters. I loved those, especially the berry ones. I also got a Gatorade and Oreos. I paid, and we both left while she was crunching on her Nerds, and I had the bag of Aryan's snacks, and we were heading back to Leah's house. It was getting colder because it was winter but we actually talked for a little while and I got to know her a little bit better.