7) Problems

★ ¸.•♡•.¸ ★

( just a disclaimer there is some language in here I tried to limit it as much as possible though so TW)

My heart drops, and my heartbeat quickens as I stare at my notifications on my phone. "Everything alright, hun?" My mom asks. My mom is good at reading emotions, which I hate. "Yeah," I say blankly. I stare at the notifications and finally muster enough courage to click on one of them, so I click on Walker's. I am really curious about what he might've texted me, and it gives me butterflies in my stomach but also scares me to death. I finally click on it and open it.

Walker Scobell 🔔: Hey, wyd?

Y/n: In the car, wbu?

Walker Scobell 🔔: At home.

Walker Scobell 🔔: How do you feel?

Y/n: I'm okay, thanks for asking.

Walker Scobell 🔔: If you need to talk, just lmk.

Y/n: Okk.

That was so sweet of him to ask me. I don't really think I need to talk, though, as for Claire. I'm starting to think she's getting annoying, and I'm just going to see what she wants, and if she wants a problem, then so be it.

Claire: Hey.

Y/n: Hey, Claire, what's up?

Claire: The fact that you're hanging out w Walker.

Y/n: So you saw my story?

Claire: No shit, Sherlock.

Y/n: Oh!

Claire: God, you're such a slut. Did you forget about the conversation we had?...

Y/n: What...?

Claire: When the Percy Jackson series came out? We talked about it, and I said I had a crush on Walker Scobell. You definitely forgot Lmao.

Y/n: Oh, sorry, I genuinely forgot?! You're just not that much of an important person to me; why would I think about what you have to say? 🤣

Claire: Ouch.

Y/n: Don't be playing the victim, babe. I know you're talking shit, so!

Claire: Wtf.

Y/n: Let's be real; you never liked me.

Claire: Got that right! Congratulations...

Y/n: But why?

Claire: Because you're such a big bitch; that's why you always made everything about yourself, and you needed everyone to love you.

Y/n: What the hell... I was the complete opposite? 💀

Claire: Yeah, right.

Y/n: Do you want a problem with me?

Claire: I HAVE a problem with you.

Y/n: YOU HAVE a problem with your big ass mouth. Why are you going around talking about other people you don't even know that well? Sounds to me you're just jealous. I would never pick a fight with some random person, especially another girl; that's just messed up and dumb as fuck.

Claire: Oh please, don't act all innocent; you're no saint.

Y/n: Never claimed I was?

Claire: You wanna keep going?

Y/n: Haha, keep dreaming 🩷 you're not hurting me.

Claire: Never claimed I was.

Y/n: Seriously, what is your goddamn problem?