11) Im sorry.

★ ¸.•♡•.¸ ★

Walker's p.o.v:
Fuck. Leena knows that Y/n is the girl I was talking about. She warned me not to rush into a new relationship, but why would I listen?

"Walker, what the hell?" she says, visibly annoyed.

"Walker, she's pretty and all, but what about Olivia?" she says, angry.

"Calm down, I don't have feelings for Olivia anymore," I say. I'm really getting sick of this Olivia shit.

"When did you meet her? Are you dating her? Why are you moving so fast? Ughh, you idiot!" she questions.

"Leena, stop interrogating me and get the fuck out of my business. Why are you so concerned? Can't I make my own decisions?" I reply defensively.

"Walker, you're such a man-whore. My god, you're turning into every guy at my school. You probably only like her because she's pretty. You don't know anything about society," Leena accuses me as she pushes me. What is her problem? Okay, this is so stupid.

"Leena...?" I say, surprised because she pushed me. "First of all, who are you to tell me that I don't know how society works? Also, I don't just like her because she's pretty. That isn't even a big factor to me! And what do you mean I'm turning into 'every other guy' at your school? You're just upset because Braydon, Brandon, Broden, whatever his name was—your ex—moved on to another girl the second he left you," I say as I laugh.

I definitely won this round, but I didn't anticipate  for Leena's expression to change to concern and feeling hurt. That's when I started to regret what I said. She was just looking out for me; I didn't have to be rude... Maybe I'm an idiot. I suck at reading the room. "Take his name out of your mouth. Also, Walker, may I remind you that I'm the person who caught you sobbing in the middle of the night because of Olivia?" she says, her tone softening but still hurt and angry. "Shut the fuck up, I was not sobbing." I say angry. "You think I'm just a clueless, helpless little puppy, don't you?" I say angrily, moving closer to her. I was so close to slapping her right there. She smiles. "You don't know anything, okay? Remember who took care of you when you didn't fit in and didn't have friends in 4th grade," she continues.

My ears are bleeding from her yapping. She needs to shut up severely right now! "You know, Leena, I managed just fine. You think I don't know about society? I'm an actor. Do you know what it's like to have all this pressure on you? You don't know either, so stop thinking you're the holder of all knowledge. I don't need your help; I don't need you looking out for me because, unlike you, Leena, I grew up. So it's time for you to grow up," I snap. "I hope you know Olivia sent a snap to me of her crying. Any guesses why?" she replies, with a hint of victory in her voice. "Tell her to stop. I don't like her, and I never will, anymore... just like you refuse to listen to me," I say. "Walker, I thought you were a nice person; have a heart, god! I'm trying to knock some sense into your small-ass brain!" she scolds me, which was because I didn't care when Olivia cried over me, and I know she can relate to that because that's exactly what she did when her ex-boyfriend broke up with her. I guess we all had heartbreak at some point, yeah? I expected Olivia to do something like that. Olivia was nice, but she craved attention. Not in a bad way, but it had its downside, obviously. Which was an obvious red flag. "Oh, you're just being sorry for her because now she's kissing your ass. So I hope you know that it's just because she wants me back, but I don't anymore..." I yell. I notice people are now staring at us. "Shut your loud mouth! God! People are staring, and she's not kissing my ass. If anything, you're angry she's not kissing yours anymore!" she replies, whisper-yelling. When did I ever say that? What? Where is she bringing up this stupid information? I could really use an incorrect buzzer right about now. "Why would I want her to kiss my ass? That's so stupid. What the fuck, Leena, stop trying to determine my future because you don't even know the full story. Do you think what she did was all an accident? Because I put pressure on her, and she had to relieve her stress by throwing herself at some other guy?" I argue.