9) God help me.

¸.••.¸

Walker's p.o.v:
Great. The morning started just amazing after I got into a fight with my sister. Why the hell would I steal her hair gel? "I didn't take your nasty ass hair gel; it smells like shit!" I insult her, "THEN WHO DID? I KNOW YOU USED TO USE IT!" She yells back. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I USED IT ONCE BECAUSE I HAD NO CHOICE, AND MY HAIR LOOKED BAD. HOW ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO MAINTAIN MY LUXURIOUS CURLS? " I yell back.

She rolls her eyes and starts running to mom's room, that baby!! "Walker, give it back," my mom says calmly, "Mom, I didn't take it!" I yell back. Soon, Tanner is running around the house like a chicken with its head cut off, looking for Leena's hair gel. "I NEED TO DO A SLICK BACK BUN TODAY, WALKER, PLEASE," she pleaded. "I don't have it; I'm being fr." I say, my face straight. I honestly didn't have it.

"I FOUND IT!" Tanner yells, "I TOLD YOU," I screamed at Leena. She stuck her tongue out at me, and I flipped her off. "Walker, put that finger down!" My mom yells. I turn around slowly in horror to see my mom; great! "Sorry!..." I apologize, "Don't apologize to me." She says. I roll my eyes and go to Leena. "Sorry," I say as she holds in her laugh. "Oh! I'm sowwy, my wittle brother!" She teases me. I was so pissed I was having to say sorry to her.

I swear I was just about to yell something out at her, but I couldn't. She reached over to hug me, and I pulled away, but she managed to hug me anyway. She looks at me with a confused and concerned expression. What did I do now? "What?" I say also confused now. She watches out as my mom leaves the room. My sister and I didn't argue most of the time; I mean, I know she cares for me and covers for me, just sometimes she blames me for things I didn't do!

"Why do you smell like a girl? That's not Leah's scent." She giggles. "Excuse me?" I say. "You smell like Ariana Grande's 'Thank U, Next' perfume," she says, "How do you know what perfume- what, no, anyways, what?" I say. How am I going to cover this? "I have it," she says while pointing at a bottle with a broken heart wrapped around a smaller perfume bottle. "Oh," I say.

I run out of her room and rummage through my drawers; finally, I found it. I spray my cologne and come back to Leena staring at me. "You don't say anything; I'll explain later." I say and walk off. I knew she wouldn't, but I do know she will tease me about it for the rest of my life.

"You sure you wouldn't rather use my Ariana Grande perfume?" she yells out while laughing. God help me. I went into the bathroom to fix my hair because apparently, according to Leah, I didn't know how to take care of curls, so she taught me and recommended me like 60 different products—literally, and now I have like an 80-step routine. I have no idea how Aryan keeps his looking good; mine looks like a mess. Leena, on the other hand, had a full face of makeup on, and I decided to use my opportunity to make fun of her. "I guess you do need that full face of makeup, am I right?" I say. She gives me a side eye. "You seem to know about good perfume, so maybe you can tell that my makeup look is eating right now, so thank you very much," she says the last word in my face as she walks off. I felt my eyes narrow at her.

Aryan was going to be dropped off soon, so I was waiting for him on my phone while talking to my dad. I was so nervous to see Y/n. I hope I didn't make things weird by leaving at like 12 am. Should I have stayed? No... right? Then I would have to sleep with her, not that it's bad, but no, not in that way. I feel my face start to burn up again. I need to stop thinking so much about her. I mean, I would do anything to make her mine, but I don't know how to explain my feelings to her. It's clear she doesn't exchange the same feelings anyways. Soon I hear the doorbell, and before I get to the door, Leena opens it in her "slick back bun" that just looked greasy. "Hey! Is Walker around?" Aryan asks. She walks outside and shuts the door. Are you serious? What is she talking about to him?