6) Insecure.

¸.••.¸

Y/n's p.o.v:
Walker and I silently walk to the outside of the mall because we were done shopping when all of a sudden, this beautiful brunette girl comes up to Walker, "Hi, Oh my gosh, Walker Scobell? Can I get a photo?" She says excitedly. "Sure." Walker smiles, and the two take a photo while I'm behind them. I couldn't help feel so angry at that girl. I was thinking these horrible thoughts, and she hadn't even done anything. I'm never mean to anyone. Why am I thinking like this, gosh!

I stared at her long lashes, her perfect legging legs, her beautiful face. Why is she so pretty? I was starting to be really insecure, so I zipped up my thin jacket. Why am I wearing this? They were both talking, and I saw her friends look at me and laugh, and I noticed she looked me up and down. "Who are you? If you don't mind me asking," a blonde girl asks. "Oh, I'm just a friend," I say as I laugh nervously. Ouch, those words stung. I wished I wasn't just a friend to him. I was feeling so insecure.

It wasn't until I felt so embarrassed about myself when they started exchanging numbers. I started to walk away and pretend to go on my phone. No one ever really texted me first, though, or at all, besides Avery or Leah. The girl had leggings on and a tight-fitted navy blue t-shirt with black leggings, Nike socks, and some really cute Uggs. I was so jealous of her. How can a girl be so pretty at her age? I could easily tell she was 14-15 too.

After a while, the girl and her group of friends walked away, and finally, it was just me and Walker again. "Fans..." he says uneasily. "That girl insisted I give her my number, so I just gave her my Snapchat. A little scary." He says (real fans know he doesn't have Snapchat, but for the sake of this story, he does 😢) I laugh. I was still feeling really insecure. Soon Leah, Dior, Charlie, and Aryan came. "What took you guys so long?" I asked; Walker and I were the only ones on time. I say proudly. "Charlie decided he NEEDED to get Auntie Anne's, and the line was hella long, but no, he couldn't go anywhere else, so we ran into Dior and Leah; they wanted some too, considering we had waited in this long-ass line. So we ordered again and then they insisted we eat at this "super cute" little eating area they found in the mall," Aryan says annoyed. "It was so cute; we tried to look for you guys, but we didn't find you, so we just ate and left sorry." Leah apologized. "Oh, there's no need to say sorry Walker and I got Starbucks, so," I reply.

"Oh, guys, I think that's Floyd!" Dior says. "Oh, yeah, that is let's go now." Charlie says, and we put our bags in the trunk of the car. Charlie sat upfront last time, but Dior was having a headache, so she sat upfront with Floyd, and I ended up being squashed in the middle of Walker and Leah, and I could barely move. I was also really close to Walker, which made me feel really uncomfortable and awkward. I had never been this close to him. Oh wait, I have, actually closer. Did I forget I've been in his arms? Wow, I make it seem like fantasy when I say it like that, but no, I've only ever hugged him just different from now being squished to his right side.

"Ok, where do you guys wanna go?" Floyd asks. "Oh, I don't know, we can spend this whole day together, but if we go home, we'll all just be bored again. Where should we go?" Leah asks her brother. "I have a perfect place you guys can go, but first, let's stop at home," Floyd says, "okay..." Leah says confused. I wonder where we're going? At least we're stopping at Leah's house. I really need to change and cover up. I have no idea why I decided to go out like this.

I wore a white tight t-shirt with a thin grey zip-up jacket, black flared leggings, Jordan 4s that were grey and black, and of course a bunch of bracelets with some rings and a simple grey chain with a heart. (You can imagine whatever, though; sorry it's kinda basic I'm a basic girl soo! ) It wasn't too revealing or ugly. I just felt the girls staring at my arms and my bracelets and my jewelry. It felt so bad, and I felt so bad about myself.