(11)

~🌠✨⭐✨🌠~

~🌠✨⭐✨🌠~

[Name], Dareth, and Nya observed from a distance as a procession of Kabuki entered the grand palace. "Alright, let's go, you two," Nya rose, but [Name] and Dareth swiftly pulled her back into the mobile base.

Inside, D/N greeted them, his tail wagging happily. Nya questioned their motives, her gaze shifting between Dareth and [Name]. [Name] sighed, anticipating the next move.

Dareth proudly revealed an impressive makeup palette. "Have I ever told you two that I am the Master of disguise?" he said, flipping his Elvis-inspired hairdo.

"Is that makeup?" Nya inquired as [Name] looked away. Dareth corrected her, presenting it as a disguise kit. Both girls sighed in resignation, not exactly thrilled about the idea.

Dareth enthusiastically declared, "Get ready to go undercover!" and began working on their disguises simultaneously. Nya resisted under the layers of powder, while [Name] accepted her fate.

D/N seemed to enjoy the process, wagging his tail and sticking out his tongue. Dareth turned to the canine with a smug smirk.

"Presenting the Kabuki Sisters!"

Nya and [Name] were revealed with their makeup done, adorned in elegant silk kimonos. Nya questioned, "How did you change our clothes?"

"A Ninja never reveals his secrets, Nya," Dareth boasted. [Name] nudged Nya, urging her to move. "C'mon, before they close the doors on us," [Name] led her out, leaving Dareth and D/N behind.

Before leaving, [Name] turned to Dareth with a stern warning, "If anything happens to my dog, you better wish they catch you first instead of me."

Dareth gulped as he and D/N watched the girls leave to infiltrate the building. The brown Ninja turned to the dog, "You have one scary owner, huh?" D/N barked proudly at his hooman.

Outside the mobile base, [Name] surveyed her kimono, feeling a bit awkward. Nya, on the other hand, fussed about the makeup. [Name] smirked, "Well, at least we're disguised enough to not be recognized."

Nya shot her a look, "Easy for you to say. You're an Idol, you're used to being dressed up," she fussed with the fabric of the kimono. [Name] chuckled, and caught her hand, "Stop that, you'll snatch the fabric,"

Nya rolled her eyes, "Let's just find the guys and get out of this mess." The two girls proceeded cautiously toward the palace.

~🌠✨⭐✨🌠~

Nya and I entered the Banquet Hall, where Chen sat on his throne like an Emperor, Clouse by his side. He served the Elemental Masters meals that looked questionable, nothing like what he served at his Noodle House.

Spotting the boys and Garmadon, I drew my fan and unfurled it, hiding the bottom portion of my face. "Found them," I whispered to Nya, who unfurled her own fan and followed suit. Thanks to Dareth's disguises, we blended right in with the rest of the performing Kabuki.