Radio Never Dies (RadioDust)

Alaster X Angeldust

Intro: Angel decides to shoot his shot with Alaster again, but what happens when Alaster finally obliges.

Shout out to my sissy at VenWilliams678 for the amazing plot of this chapter and writing Majority Of it! ^-^
.
.
.

.
.

It was another day at the hotel, Charlie and Vaggie were out on business with heaven, Husker was currently walking around the town since it had been a while since he left the hotel. Nifty was doing her usual cleaning, and Angeldust was chilling on his phone. Alaster, Is standing there thinking to himself when Angeldust pops up. "Hey, good looking. That offer still stands, daddy," Angel says in a seductive flirty tone. Alaster smirks, thinking about how long it had been since he last did anything with anyone plus its a perfect way to make another deal. "Fine, I'll oblige, but in return, you have to do something for me, favor for favor." Alaster grins darkens as he says that Angel shrugs and nods, "Why not? My soul is already owned, though." Angel adds to which Alaster narrows his eyes, "I don't want your soul, call it favor when I need it." He says, walking down the hall to his room with Angel following him. "Whatever you say, hot stuff." Alaster walks in silence as he thinks to himself, he wouldn't admit it but he was a little nervous because of the fact that he is much older then Angel and he usually isn't able to feel anything. Alaster opens the door to his room as Angel steps in. Angel was surprised to see how blank the room really was, a desk a bed and some clothes nothing more. "You need to loosen up and let go daddy"~ Angel says in a seductive tone and voice. Alaster eyes narrow as a sadistic grin appears on his face, hearing those words looking back at Angel. He then strides over to Angel slowly as he un does his buttons of his tail coat, sliding it off himself before setting it on a chair in the corner of the room, he then un does his shirt taking it off setting it neatly on top of his tail coat. He slowly walks over to Angeldust, stopping abruptly inches away from him. Angeldust gulps, and his excitement can be seen all over his face, causing Alaster to widen his grin, eyeing the smaller man. Angel takes a step back, gulping once again, feeling the twinge of fear and excitement he hasn't felt in a long time. Alaster reaches out, wrapping his figngrs and then hand around Angels throat, pushing him up against the wall roughly. Angel moans, feeling Alaster pin his hands up above his head against the wall. "The safe word is Jambalaya." Alaster says as some chain cuffs appear around his wrist that Alaster now holds like leash in his hands. Angel fear and excitement can be seen as Alaster smirks down at him. Alastor runs his hand down angels torso before gripping his hip, grinding his hard on against Angels ass. Angel moans at the rough contact, feeling Alaster's large bulge growing against his ass. Alaster's sadistic smirk widens as he rips off Angel's pants and briefs, summoning his staff. Sliding a condom onto the end and lubing it up. Alaster slowly inserts the end of his staff into Angel's ass thrusting hard and slow.

Angel moans at the thrusts. His cock getting hard. Alastor speeds up his thrusts preparing Angel for his own cock. More moans fill the room. Making Alaster glad that one person was still in the hotel. He tightens his grip around Angel's throat, removing his staff and throws Angel on the bed. "Fuck Al.... I didn't think you to be this much of a Dom." Angel says looking up at him from the bed. "There is a lot you don't know about me, my 6 by the end of tonight, you won't have a voice,"~ Alaster says in a seductive tone. With a snap of his begins broadcasting without Angel's knowledge. Alaster flips Angel over and takes off his pants revealing his 11 inch long 2 inch thick cock. Angel blushes deep and wiggles his ass against Alaster. Alaster thrusts into Angel showing no mercy. His thrusts are hard and fast gradually picking up speed. Angel screams in pleasure having not felt this kind of pain and pleasure in a while. He grips the comforter of Alaster's bed as he is plowed from behind. Alaster leans over him wrapping is hand around Angel's cock, beginning long pumps sending electricity through Angel's body. Angel's screams can be heard all through out the hotel. Nifty looks up and giggles her signature giggle. Alaster grins feeling Angel's cock twitch in his hand dripping with precum. "Oh fuck Alastor I'm gonna!....." Angel screams out cumming Shooting his shot across Alaster's bed. Alaster pins him down picking up his thrusts at an unholy speed. Alaster moans deeply reaching his end. Alaster keeps his pace continuing is assault. His cock pulsates as he pulls out cumming on Angels back. Angel collapses to the bed panting and trembling. " Jambalaya. I've had enough..." Angel says sore unable to move. Alaster chuckles sitting on the bed ending his broadcast.

Later that Evening~
Angel busts open Alaster's door with a pound thud against the wall "YOU BRODCASTED US YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" Angel yells pissed off. "I promised you that all of hell would hear your screams and I am a man of my word Angel.~" Alaster says flashing his sinister smirk. Angel turns to leave being stopped my an angry Nifty. "Why didn't you invite me to the wedding?!"

VenWilliams678 here. I hope you all enjoyed this one Raven and I are working hard to bring you great one shots. More coming soon. Enjoy you sexy sinners~

The Main V~

Word Count: 976