Power Bottom At Rock Bottom

This chapter has semi explicit imagery so be advised

"Finally awake Angeldust"? The person asks as Angel struggles in the ropes, "yeah, whos asking"? The man puts a blade up to angels throat,"I want you to tell me wear your boss hides his vault"! He pulls the blade away and walks around the chair. "It's hilarious you think i'd tell you anything"? The man picks up Angel and the chair by the ropes looking up at him. "FINE! I GUESS ILL JUST HAVE TO FUCK THE INFORMATION OUT OF YOU"! "DO YOUR WORST.....DADDY"~

Husk watches in envy at the fact the man on the tv got to be in that situation with Angel and not him as he cleans a glass. Angels fake moans however made him a little happy because that meant he was not really enjoying himself and on Angels side it was all just fake and acting like he always knew it was. But Husk wanted to hear his real moans, not Angels, but Anthonies. Husk begins to fantasize about him and Anthony until he's snapped out of his thoughts. "Don't act like those scripts ain't hot garbage". Angel gasps dramatically, "fuck you, this is classy art". He says pointing to the tv, "uh huh sure, you get drunk and bitch about him all the time, everyone likes to fish to the bartender, I know about all you fuckers at this point. That one", he points at Pentious, "is an insecure bafoon who watches you guys sleep". Pentious straightenes up looking guilty with a sorry smile as everyone stares at him. "Princess is a bleeding heart who tries to solve everyones problems accept her own", Charlie goes wide eyed, "What no, no, pffft no". She looks away folding her arms. "This one judges everyone and everything because she hates herself". Huks says pointing to Vaggie who groans rolling her eyes. "And nifty....you dont even wanna know what her deal is". Husk says taking a chug of the bottle in his hand.

Angel begins laughing, "Oh wow, you weren't kidding, kittens got claws, meooow"~ Angel says grabbing husk face turning it twords his moving it close, Husk backed away acting like he was discussed, but really his heart was poudning and he loved feeling Amgels hands on him even if it was on his face and not somewear else. "And you, I see through you and all this bullshit, how fake you are". Angel laughs dickishly as he retorts in a smart ass tone with, "Oh? Me fake? Wow, I had no idea, guess thats why I am an actor dumbass. And...hold that thought". Angel says as he walks away talking to someone on the phone.

*Time skip ater Angel comes* home with Val late*

Angel sighs as he comes home seeing the hotel empty, he walks towards the bar a little upset that Husker isnt around because he needs a drink. He sighs and grabs a bottle from behind the counter. He sits there chugging it as he hears snoring. He follows the snoring to the couch a few feet away from the bar. When he stepped in front of it he sees Husk sleeping, he sees a magazine in his hand open face down, and one tucked under the side of his sleeling figure poking out as he looks closer. Curious Angel slowly and carefully pulls out the magazine from under Husk. He finally gets it and looks at the cover, he blushes in shock, not at himself, at the fact the magazine Husk is reading is if him. Angel then ever so slyly gets the other one and sees a different cover but it's of him. So many questions roamed through Angels mind as he stared at the covers.

 So many questions roamed through Angels mind as he stared at the covers