•remember me 3•

Continued from last chapter.......

~in wich~
I give you the last part of Ariana's journey and the rest of y'all's love story....
--------------------------------------------------------------

Arianas pov

"Ariana please" y/n said shakily, pausing "don't do this" she said letting out a small sob as she finished.

My heart ached as I looked at the floor, not wanting to see the hurt I'm causing her in this moment.

"I'm sorry y/n, I swear I am but I can't be selfish anymore. I cannot keep giving you false hope and stringing you along making you wait for something that we both know may never come" I replied, my voice breaking as I spoke through my tears

I felt almost nauseous with the situation going on right now

"I don't want to lose you, you were supposed to be my forever, we were about to have children and settle down like we wanted, I want that with you Ariana, I don't care if we have to start completely over, but please" she cried out "don't go, I don't want you to leave" she added

"T'm so sorry y/n/n" I spoke trying to pull myself together "I can't do this, I don't want to keep hurting you" I spoke now looking her in her tear filled eyes

Y/n dragged her hand down her face, shaking her head and then looking to me, her mouth opened like she wanted to say something, but the words never came out.

I moved to hug her, one last time but she backed away from me, which killed me a little inside, it killed me even more when she moved over to the door, opening it as she sniffled and held it open, silently telling me to leave.

I get why she wanted me gone through, so I left the room, jumping a bit when I heard y/n slam the door behind me as I made my way down the stairs, silently crying still at all the shit I've caused in the past few months, and all the more hurt I probably caused the girl upstairs to have within the last half an hour. as I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my purse. I heard Y/N let out the most heartbreaking scream, and as much as I wanted to turn around and tell her everything would be fine and that we can work things out, I kept true to my word, and I walked out of the front door, calling my mom to come get me.

This hurt like hell, but it was the right thing to do.

I couldn't continue to watch someone I once loved and still do lose so much because of me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

One year later Y/ns pov

Life ever since the day Ariana said those four words to me has been anything but smooth sailing, the amount of crying and moping around I did shouldn't even be physically possible.

I went into a full on downward spiral for a good half of the year we've been apart, smoking and drinking to my hearts content, I let everything slip away from me, from friends and connections with my artists, to work itself and my label.

Losing Ariana brought me pain that I wouldn't wish on anyone, and having her parents show up to get the rest of her things after months of not seeing her was like the icing on the cake, that was the moment in which I truly realized that me and Ariana were no more.