Context Update!!

So this isn't a chapter this is just me explaining some of the history behind each of the characters as I realise I should've done this before starting the book.

Also I made a mistake in chapter two, Naomi and Beth's brother is called Aiden not Adrian (as written in my introduction) I apologise for that.

✯Beth and Naomi's family life✯

The two of them are extremely close as they only have a two year age gap. They both grew up in London alongside their older brother who is two years older than Beth and four years older than Naomi. They're parents are from Manchester and Liverpool but chose to live in London when they got married as they couldn't decide wether to live in Manchester or London. 

They're dad is a Liverpool fan, hence why Beth supports Liverpool and they're mum is a United fan, hence why Naomi supports United. They're older brother supports City because when he was first born his parents couldn't decide wether to let him support United or Liverpool so they just let him go for City.

Naomi and Adrian live in London with their parents but they frequently visit Liverpool as that's where Beth lives. She shares a house with her best friend Isabel. 

✯Friendships✯

Beth's best friend is Isabel Hernandez. Isabel is a year elder to her but the two of them are still extremely close. They live together in Liverpool and have done for 3 years now. Isabel is also a Manchester United fan which makes Beth sad because she thinks Isabel is missing out (she's not).

Isabel is also extremely close to Naomi due to Naomi being so close to Beth. The three of them have a mini trio type vibe even though Naomi lives all the way in London.

Charlotte is also extremely close with Beth and Isabel as she lives in Liverpool too, however she lives with her dad - Jurgen Klopp and isn't a Liverpool fan so she sees less of Beth and more of Isabel.

Charlotte's best friend is Abigail. The two of them are the same age. Although Abigail lives with Jadon Sancho in Manchester, the two of them actually only live 40 minutes apart so frequently spend time with each other.

Naomi's best friend is Dahlia. The two of them both live in London. Dahlia lives with her boyfriend Levi Colwill and Naomi lives with her family. Whilst Dahlia is a year younger the two of them are super close and share everything with each other. Unlike Naomi, Dahlia supports Man City which causes a friendly rivalry between the two friends.

✯Relationships✯

Beth and Curtis's relationship will become clear as the book is red.

Naomi and Bukayo are building up a relationship but the only person that properly knows about it is Dahlia.

Dahlia and Levi have been dating for two years and are extremely happy. Dahlia moved in with him a year ago and the two of them are open to the public with their relationship.

Charlotte is beginning to like Dominik from Liverpool however her and him haven't had anything serious happen yet.

Isabel has a massive crush on Marcus Rashford however he currently appears to be with someone else so she is crushing on him inside... for now 👀

Abigail and Jadon are also in a one and a half year strong relationship. Abigail moved in with him about 4 months ago and the two of them are going strong. However Abigail is a Liverpool fan and Jadon plays for United so sometimes they ignore each other after games.

Hope this helps with context!!

Next chapter should be up tomorrow!!

Love you all 🥰😙