Context and New character

If you've read my Trent book then you know exactly who this is so sorry if you know a couple of spoilers I'm trying my best not to give away too much in that book.

Introducing...

~ Christopher Briney as Jackson Hunter ~

(The mastermind)

< "You'll do exactly as I say or she won't be the only one who gets hurt" >

About

- 24 years old

- Ex Liverpool academy player - released at 18

Previous Relationship with Olivia

Jackson dated Olivia from when they were 20 up until they were 22. It was an exhausting relationship for Olivia both physically and mentally. It had started off nice and sweet before quickly turning into an abusive relationship. Jackson would hit her, abuse her, and repeatedly told her he only wanted her for the sex and money.

Initially Olivia refused to confide anyone in because she didn't want to trouble anyone but Harper wasn't oblivious to what was going on. She told Marcus about her suspicions and the two of them began to monitor what was going on slightly. However, Jackson was a good actor and from a distance everything looked fine. It was only until one day when Harper came home to find Olivia unconscious on the floor that she realised that things were far far worse than what she'd assumed and something needed to be done.

Once Olivia had been discharged from the hospital they'd filed a police report against him and for the next two years of her life Olivia was free from him.

Friendship

Jackson is (at the time of the story) very good friends with Trent Alexander Arnold and Curtis Jones as they all know each other through the academy however Trent and Curtis are unaware of the situation with Olivia hence why they are so close with him.

Other

He keeps in touch with many academy releases and players who he grew up with the academy. He is a part of the After Academy programme ran by Trent and helps Trent organise it. 

Authors note

just a context update + introduction to help the next few chapters make sense

also can we pls talk abt how in chapter seven beth was such a good sister and despite her anger at naomi didn't tell anyone - not even her best friend - what was going on because she didn't know the full story yet (naomi's still the better sister tho)

anyways another chapter should be up in a few hours xx

love you all 😙