Chapter six

💋💋💋

13th Feb 2023

💋💋💋

(This chapter takes place at the same time as the last one except it's from Dahlia and Naomi's perspective)

(Am I making you wait a whole chapter to find out what goes on between Curtis and Beth? Yes, yes I am xx)

Naomi and Dahlia were driving to the Arsenal - City game with Levi. Levi and Dahlia lived together and as he wasn't playing until two days later he didn't have training at the time of the match so he decided to accompany the two girls.

He had also been forced to leave the passenger seat (Dahlia had wanted to drive) and sit in the back of the car because Naomi claimed she was 'a cuter passenger princess' (she was).

"Can I at least have music control?'
Levi began to ask before stopping after seeing the glare Naomi gave him.

"Or not.."
He finished off.

The girls spent the journey to the Emirates screaming along to songs which despite Levi grumbling and mumbling about he actually found it very attractive watching his girlfriend as she sang and drove and laughed along at Naomi's stories.

🎶

"YOU CAN GET THE BIGGEST CHANEL BAG IN THE STORE IF YOU WANT IT."

"I GAVE EM THE DRIP THEY SUCKED IT UP I GOT EM ON IT."

"I BOUGHT A NEW PATEK I HAD THE WATCH SO I TWO TONED THEM"

"TAKING THESE DRUGS I'M GONE BE UP UNTIL THE MORNIN"

"THAT AINT YOUR CAR, YOUR JUST A LEASER YOU DON'T OWN IT"

🎶

"Oh my Lord."
Levi sighed to himself as the girls continued to scream the lyrics along.

💋

Eventually the three of them arrived at the Emirates Car Park, they'd gotten their super early because they thought the match began two hours before it actually did. As they pulled in they saw that the Man City team's coach had arrived at the same time.