Chapter thirteen

💋💋💋

3rd June 2023

💋💋💋

(Time skip, Liverpool finished 5th in the prem xx)

(And Liverpool vs City is the FA cup final)

(unless you're a city fan, i wish you the best of luck in reading this chapter xx)

It was the day of the FA Cup final. Liverpool vs Man City. Beth, Charlotte and Abigail were all at the game alongside Jadon who'd driven them all there. The four of them we're meeting Jude there. The Bundesliga had finished and so Jude had flown to England for the start of the summer and had decided to come support his England teammates in the FA Cup final, but mainly Liverpool because he was a Liverpool fan.

The four of them were sat around a table in the lounge waiting for the game to start when Jude arrived... but not alone.

"Jude!"
Jadon said as he got up to greet Jude.

"My brother."

"Judeee!!"
Beth said as she greeted Jude before he ruffled up her hair.

"Bitch what."
Beth said before playfully slapping him on the head.

The two of them had a sibling like friendship despite their four year age gap. The five of them decided to make their way over to their seats as the game was shortly about to start.

💋

The players were currently on the pitch and ready to kickoff. Curtis made eye contact with Beth who waved at him before mouthing 'good luck'. She doubted he'd be able to see but did it regardless.

City had the first kick and within seconds Foden was on the ball who crossed the ball into Haaland who tapped the ball into the goal.

1-0 in the first minute.

"Fuck."
Beth mumbled to herself