Please Read

So not a chapter, but still important for you guys to read for the rest of the book,

I know I already mentioned this but from now on all football fixtures I'm just gonna make up, I'll try my best to stick with the same timings as what actually happened but I'm going off what suits the story now.

This book is also dedicated to a Liverpool fan which means I do kinda have to make Liverpool look good. 

 I'm sorry to all my fellow United fans out there, just know I'm hurting writing this as well. But I'm not making United lose games, I'm just making Liverpool win games but a lot of the main character's are United fans so there wins will be brought up.

For City fans, I'm sorry (not rlly) but you're not winning the treble in this fic and you're essentially not winning many games either 🥰🥰 

In the next chapter there's gonna be some more time skips and then last season will come to an end because I'm a whole season behind and I need to catch up to this season even though I'm not sticking with the score lines and results.

All my other main characters; Dahlia, Charlotte, Abigail, Isabel and Nailea will also all now feature much much more, I just needed to get this plot out of the way but now they're love stories can all begin as well. Alongside Aiden and Olivia's love story 👀👀

Beth, Olivia and Harper's friendship is explored more in my Trent book which begins before this book so you should go read that if you haven't yet.

Anyways, hope you're all enjoying this so far (which I wouldn't know bc nobody comments 🙄apart from a few ppl)

Next chapter should be up shortly; pre preparing united fans it's gonna be a painful one 💔💔