Chapter ten

~ Time Skip ~

💋💋💋

Feb - March

💋💋💋

(Obviously there's a massive jump here but I'm gonna explain what's happened in between as we go along. For those of you who have read my trent book there may be a few repeats of scenes but they'll be from a different person's perspective so hopefully it doesn't feel repetitive!! Enjoy xx)

(Also from now on I'm not following games how they're supposed to be I'm simply making the matches up to suit how I want this fic to go)

(Oh and comment like crazy on this one cuz it's just under 5k xx)

After everything that happened on Naomi's birthday, Naomi and Beth had barely spoken. Their parents had naturally been concerned about what was going on so the two had pretended to be fine in front of them but the reality of it was, they were barely speaking. 

Beth and Aiden were fine now but there was still a bit of tension between them. Beth had left for Liverpool the next day, morning, in fact and the only interaction she'd had with Naomi was through group chats. Naomi had called and messaged but Beth had ignored her. Part of her was hoping that ignoring Naomi would convince her to tell Beth because she knew Naomi had a soft side. 

Meanwhile her and Curtis had been speaking quite a bit. She'd been to a few of his matches and the two of them had flirted quite a bit but he still seemed a bit off to her.

'Naomi probably said something to him.'

Was what she kept telling herself.

💋

~ 25th April~

Isabel could see how upset Beth was. Beth had opened up to her about everything that was going on and whilst Isabel was supporting Beth she did truly think the sisters needed to talk. 

"Beth."
She said one night when the two of them were sat in the living room together.

"Hmm."

"When do you think you'll speak to Naomi again?"

"I don't know. Never?"