Fever

Disclaimer: Smut ahead with a little bit of bondage.

--------------------------------------------------

They sat in front of the fire in quiet for a while.

He took a flask out of his pack, took a swig, and handed it out to her. "Here."

She took a large drink, he half expected her to make a face at the bitterness, just like every woman he's known has. "Whiskey... my favorite." She held it back out to him.

"You keep surprising me Y/N. You're not at all what I expected."

"What can I say, I'm a mystery."

"That's an understatement."

She leaned her elbows back on the large rock that was behind her. "Okay, I got to ask. What's with the whip?"

He looked at his hip and chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to find out?"

She laughed, "Oh sweetheart that's the wrong kind of whip for that."

His neck snapped to look at her so fast his neck cracked loudly causing a laugh from Y/N. "How do you know that?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She smiled.

"It's my signature you can sort of say."

She grabbed one of the two blankets that were rolled up and strapped on the bottom of her pack and threw it at him. "Here doc." He took it. "By the way, your eyes are green again."

"And yours are caramel. You could cut this tension with a butter knife."

She snorted, "You must believe you're god's gift to woman."

"Not Gods, what I can do in the bedroom is ungodly and yet heavenly all at the same time." He gave her his signature flirtatious crooked smile.

"Wow." She shook her head, bewildered.

"Well, when's the last time you bedded someone Y/N?"

She stood up, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CRASS?"

He stood up, "IT'S PART OF MY CHARM." Giving her another crooked smile.

She fought off smiling herself, she wouldn't admit it to him but that smile always made her heart skip. "CHARM?" She pfft. "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY."

"WELL, YOU'RE NOT AS GOOD-LOOKING AS YOU THINK YOU ARE." He retorted.

"NEITHER ARE YOU!!" She took a step towards him, "AND ANOTHER THING, YOU'RE NOT EVEN A GREAT KISSER!!!" She yelled back.

"OH YEAH?"

"YEAH!!"

"YEAH?" Indy yelled.

"YEAH." She nodded, arching her brow.

Indy gave an annoyed growl before taking her into his arms and passionately kissing her causing her knees to buckle, he tightened his grip not letting her fall. Her hands played with the baby hairs showing under his fedora and the other on his arm. His mouth moved from her mouth to his jaw then down her neck as their hands roamed unadventured turan.

After a moment, "I believe your body would otherwise disagree with you." He wiped his mouth, sitting back down next to the fire.

"I SWEAR TO... GAHHH!!" She sat down. "So would yours."