Adam x Angel!Reader(Smut..?)

Author's note: Welcome to the first of many Adam x Reader. As you can see, it's a x Angel!Reader for this one. To explain it a bit, in this chapter there's SMUT..! Not full smut(like penetration of you know what) but enough to satisfy. I don't remember the term, basically Adam is showing you how to..."relax" if you catch my drift and since it's a Angel!Reader, you're a bit oblivious to what he's trying to say and have no idea how...(Idk, I just want him to guide). Anyways, let's begin with this. Also I kind of went overboard and it's realllyyy long(my bad).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       You get home from the bakery you work at in heaven and your body and head hurts from inventory being wrong, causing you to stay longer than usual to fix it. "Ugh, finally". You enter your bedroom in your apartment and just plopped face first into the mattress. "Good thing that's sorted out, hopefully the shipments don't get screwed up". As you turn and lay on your side, about to shut your eyes for some type of sleep. The doorbell decided to rang, causing you to sigh and get up to answer. *Who's here this late..?* You thought. Just when you were going to open the door. "Hey! Y/N! You in there babes..?" Recognizing the first man's voice, you gasp and check yourself out before opening the door.  

       Adam stood right in front of you and with wide eyes wearing his usual attire and mask. His fist getting ready to knock on your door, though you stopped that from happening. "Geez babes, did you just get home? You look like shit". The crude words he uses haven't really settled in within you as they seem harsh. To say the leased, why did he come by? "Yes actually, I did just get home. What's the meaning of your visit, sir?" You tilt your head in confusion, as he usually only chats with you at the bakery. "No need for the formalities y/n, I just didn't see you at the bakery today and wondered what happened". You blushed a bit for some reason at what he said. Was he... Worried about you? "O-Oh right um.." You looked down and stuttered casting away the thought. Adam just looks at you questioningly and decides to ask if he can come in, as he didn't wanted to be outside any longer. 

    Nodding your head, he enters and you close the door. You tell him about the mistake at the bakery, hence why you weren't present at the counter today. "Fuck that's brutal, hate to be in that position." Adam says, sitting on your couch and pats the spot next to him for you to sit. You both just sat in silence for a bit, until you decided to break it. "S-So, what no--ah.." Suddenly, your body finally starts to catch up from overworking and Adam looks at you. "You alright there babes, what happened?" Waiting for you to answer, he realizes just how tense you really are and an idea pops into his head. Even though he shouldn't be thinking that, he couldn't help it if it was you. As he was contemplating on what to say, his sleeve was being tugged and he turns to you with a barely audible breath underneath his mask. "Ah, sorry Adam. I guess I did more than I'm used to and its's catching up with me". You say looking at him with a slight flushed face and hooded eyes. He gulps and tries not to struggle with speaking, *Fuck...She making it real hard for me to not make a move on her* He thought to himself .

    You sigh loudly and lay back onto the couch. "Looks like somebody needs some di--uh, erm.." Adam stops himself from saying something dumb and desperately tries to find anything else to say. "Needs tooo-Relax! Yeah uh, relax... Need some help?" While he was mindlessly explaining to you that you needed some type of release to relax, you wondered what he meant by that. "What do you mean 'Release' I don't understand?" As soon as you finished your sentence, Adam stops talking and chuckles. looking at you with a raised eyebrow, "Ya'know, taking care of yourself..." He points down and you tilt your head with no knowledge of what he was getting at. "Wait a second, have you never self pleasured yourself..?" Eyes widening and your entire face turning red. You look down embarrassed as to what he was asking... When you were alive, you had no experience in such activities or how it's done.