Adam x Human! Reader

A/N: Here's one when he finds a human wandering around during Extermination Day in Hell and is at lost for words. As to why you were there or how you even ended down there in the first place... Have him wanting to take you with him. May contains some tension of awkwardness. Also warning, violence and cursing...Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Explosions and screams can be heard everywhere around you. Just waking up remembering you were chasing something or erm.. Someone..? With some horns and a tail into a portal, not noticing when entering. Though it was too late, you were falling off the end of a ledge and everything going black. Now that you're conscious again, looking into your surroundings. You can assume that you were in Hell, like 'The Hell'... Ducking down quickly as a spear flew passed your face, grazing the cheek in the process. "Oh fuck! What the shit was that..!" Covering your wound with your hand, you look in the direction of where the spear came from. The scene unfolding before you, Angels and Demons killing each other. "Woah..." Before you can observe any further, Someone roughly grabs you, covering your mouth and enters an abandoned  building. Hiding from the chaos that is happening right in front of you. Scared out of your mind, you began to struggle in the stranger's arms. 

     Kicking, yelling and even biting their hand to release you out of their hold. "AH! Crazy bitch, what the fuck was that for?!" You turn around after the stranger let's you go and curses at you. "Who are yo-- no, what the fuck are you?!" You yell at the strange being before you, they were different from what you were chasing earlier. Has horns with sharp teeth but, very bright like robes on. "Ok rude, also I should be asking you tha--wait a minute... Aren't you a human? How the shit did you get here?" You stepped back not sure if to answer them or not. "Answer my question and maybe I'll tell you." Crossing his arms while looking at you unamused. "Ugh! Fiiine! I'm Adam, the first man on earth.. Ya'know, the original dick? But please do call me Dick Master." He smirks at that last part, now awaiting for your answer. 

    Shock evident on your face as you were speaking with the Adam from the bible. "What? Ew no, I'm not calling you that. Sticking with Adam." He glares at your response and stomps his foot. "What do you mean ew I ---answer my fucking question, how the living shit did you get here? Also perfect timing by the way, as you're in the middle of a fucking purge happening out there!" He yells at you, pointing what's going on out there and if he hadn't grabbed you, You would've been dead by now. Looking outside, you realize he was right.. You could've been dead and no one would know where you have gone. Staring back to him you decided to tell him how you got here. "Also my name is Y/n." Adam nods in response. *So these Sinners also have a portal of their own to the living... Interesting.* Thinking on this new found information he now has. How in the world is he going to get you out of here, at least without the others noticing. 

    As he was thinking, a loud bell ranged in the air along with a portal opening in the sky. *Fuck me, it's now or never I guess* Adam thought. "C'mon babes, you're coming with me. Heaven forbids if they ever find out, that I..! Left a poor defenseless human out her--OW! What the fuck was that for?" He rubs his arm that you pinched the shit out of. Glaring at him, you point to the sky. " What's going on now? Why are they going through there?" You questioned and of course, he scoffs at your curiosity. "Obviously heading back, extermination day is over." Without a word, he picks you up over his shoulders and flies up to the portal. No surprise here that you're screaming your head off, from the sudden speed you both were going. "Holy shit! Let me gooo..?!" 

    Adam growls at your annoyed screams as some of his troops are now looking at you both wondering what's going on. "Can you shut the fuck up? Before I decide to drop you!" As he says this, holding you in his arms now. Pretending he was going to drop you. Yelping as you hurriedly wrap your arms around his neck. "Please don't let me go, I'll be quiet..!" You bury your face in the crook of his neck, scared to be dropped from this high up. Adam tenses up as he can feel your breath on his neck. *Thank goodness this mask is on* He silently entered the portal, immediately went straight to his home to avoid any glances as he flew by. Finally arriving, he sets you down on your feet and your eyes flutter open. From seeing all red earlier to now seeing bright white clouds, not a single disaster happening. Adam opens his door as you're looking around mesmerized at the new scenery before you. Smirking, he nudges your shoulder getting your attention. "Alright babes, you coming in or what?" He asked, holding the door for you. 

   You reluctantly enter as you didn't really have much of a choice. "Are we in Heaven?" You asked, looking around and settling down to sit on a sofa. "Yup! In Heaven at my place.. Want something to eat? I got ribs and uhh..." He rummages in his fridge. "Yeah no, just ribs." Looking back at you with him already having a bite to some. You grimaced, shaking your head no as you weren't having a bit of a appetite. "Suit yourself, more for me then." Adam responds back. As Adam scarfs down his meal, you wonder when your going back.  *I guess I'll just hang here for a bit until then.*

    As time passes, you decided to fix your hair a bit. That was until your hand grazed the cut on your cheek from earlier, totally forgot about it. You hiss from the stinging pain that was evident. Adam notices you were feeling discomfort, having a closer look he realizes you got injured. Putting his food down, he gets real close and grabs your chin. A small gasp escapes your lips for a moment before asking. "Um, may I help you..?" Looking where his eyes are staring at, taking note he's eyeing your wounded cheek. It wasn't a deep cut luckily but it still hurt. "Have you looked in a mirror? You have a bunch of small cuts on your fac-- uhh.." Adam's mind went blank for a moment after he stared into your eyes. *Damn, their eyes are so pretty* thoughts running wild...

     Shaking his head quickly, he coughs a bit and continues to inspect you for anymore injuries. "A-As I was saying uh.. What the fuck happened while you were down there? Your cheek got shit sliced." Huffing at his remark, you answer to him. " Some lunatic threw a spear at me." Adam stiffens because he was the one that threw said spear. *Fuck, good thing I tripped and missed or else his ass was fucking grass if he killed a human by accident.* He silently thought as he is still gripping your chin. He magically pops out and applies a band-aid for you...While doing this you take this moment to really capture his features only to blurt out... "Are you wearing a mask..?" Once again to being dumbfounded, you feel him tightening his grip on you. "What?" He said, confused. "Obviously it's a mask, what else wou-- wait you thought 'This' was my actual face?"

    Letting go of you, he pointed to himself and laughs hysterically. "Pfft fuck no..! Hold on lemme just.." Removing his hand from your face. Staring up at him, waiting for him to take his mask off. You start to feel nervous all of a sudden. *Why am I  feeling shy? Ah, am I burning up..? I feel really warm* As you thinking this, Adam was finally able to take the mask off. "Fuckin finally--whoo! That shit is so complicated to remove." Running his hand through his hair, ruffling it. Humming to himself to now looking down at you with his yellow eyes. Expecting to hear something from you until upon noticing your face getting flushed.

    Smirking and being smug, he decides to tease you. "You alright there, babes? Don't tell me you fell for me already..? I mean, I can't blame you..I am the Adam." Chuckling  at his own words, he hears you mutter something under your breath. "Hm, hey what did you say? I didn't quite get that." He leans towards you to hear you and start to panic. * Shit! Why is he getting close?* You swallow the lump in your throat. Laughing nervously, not wanting to tell him that you were calling him very handsome. For, he might use that to his advantage on you. You look away and decide to change the subject."S-So um, when am I able to go home?" It was something you wanted to know, even though there's not many people to go back to. Besides two friends and some colleagues, considering you have no family. (Surprise orphan) Thinking on it, you frown a bit...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Frick man, I don't know how to end this one. I might actually have to make a story out of it. Not me, getting so into my scenario to where I don't want it to stop. Ugh! Well don't fret, there with be a proper one-shot in a few days for you all.