Adam x Chef! Reader

A/N: Surprise, decided to do this one because, I was wondering where Adam gets all the ribs from. That's when my brain realized that it has to be a private chef or a restaurant. That's constantly making ribs since that's all he ever eats. Also, I wanted to do something silly and cute... Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    An alarm goes off, a groan of sleepiness can be heard throughout the room. Looking at the time of the ringing clock, it was time for work. *Where did I toss my uniform..?* Slowly getting up, dismissing the alarm and heading to the barthroom to get ready. While you were finished, finding your uniform hanging on the door. You've received a text from your boss, saying to hurry up because he's starving. "Wha-- The day just started? Oh my..Ugh!" Huffing out a breath you hurriedly get dressed, rushing to the kitchen where someone was already waiting. "It's about time! Was wondering when you were going to get here, come on. Daddy wants his usual."

    Cringing at the man, you do as he says getting him a snack first while you prep his plate of ribs. "Can you make them honey barbecue?" Nodding your head, getting the sauces from the pantry. "Anything else, Sir..?" You questioned him for a brief moment. knowing he wants something with it. "Nah, kinda in a hurry today. " *Adam sure has a lot of work these days...*

    Drifting to your thoughts, he starts checking you out while munching. "Ya'know mm.. I don't really pay attention buuut, I'm starting to realize I'm having a 'bigger' appetite for something else." He smirks as you bend down to place the ribs in the oven, having a better view of your backside. *Damn, she got an ass to bite.* Imagining more impure thoughts, as you turn around to face him wondering why he's staring. "You need me to prepare something else now or later..?"

    Confused as to why he decided to change his mind, oblivious to what he meant. Adam looks into your eyes and snorts in amusement. "Pfft.. Ok sweetheart, later will be best." Smirking, he stands up getting close. "Do you have anything in mind?" You questioned, looking up at him curiously. "Hmm, lemme think.." Pretending to think, tapping his finger on the side of his mask. "Are you on the menu?" Looking down with a serious expression, a hint of teasing behind his words.

     Taking a gulp, not expecting to hear that from your boss. "I um...what?" You mentally smack your forehead at the loss of speaking normally to him. Chuckling at your response, the oven beeped before he can say anything. *Right on time* Calming down a bit, getting the ribs out and setting them on the counter to cool. When heading to the cabinet for a plate, you get stopped by Adam.

    Trapping with both hands on either side of you, back against the counter. *I wonder if I can tease her more this way~?* Snickering at his own thoughts an idea pops into his head. Grabbing your chin,  gasping at the sudden contact. Placing his thumb on your lips, getting close to  your face. "So, you gonna answer my question or what?" Blushing at the closeness, boldness and charm of Adam, you stuttered. "I-I don't think I a--" pausing when noticing that his lifts his mask a bit to reveal his mouth.

     Smirking as your lips part under his thumb. "You're lucky, not many people get to see any part of me... well except 'The O.D.' (Original Dick). He shrugs his shoulders as he leans down to whisper in your ear, making you shudder as he moves his hand from your lips. Grasping your shoulder, his other hand sliding to your waist. "S-Sir, what're you doing..?" Barely speaking up, unknowingly by his intentions. Closing your eyes to avoid any further eye contact, which was a mistake. "Relax babes~ you're gonna like this.." Lips making contact with yours, making a small noise from the suddenness.

    Deepening the kiss, you open your mouth for air. Only for Adam to slip his tongue in, dominating you instantly. After a bit, pulling away for air breathing heavily from the make out session. "Fuck, you taste good..." Biting his lip, looking at the shocked look on your face. "Definitely gonna want seconds when I get back~." Stepping away from you, he grabs a plate of ribs to go. Before leaving, looking at you still at the same spot. "Thanks for lunch, see you later for dinner... and dessert." Saying it with a grin, he exits the house to head to the meeting. Leaving you alone, wondering "W-What was that..?!" Slumping down to your knees with a heated face. Overwhelming with the situation beforehand, now getting nervous for his return...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    A/N: Haha, it's currently 5am as I'm finishing this one. Omg I'm so tired, hopefully you all liked this one. I won't lie though, this one was feeling a little rushed but that might be because my feral little mind wanted to do stuff to him...Anyway, comment down on what you would like next.. bye ✌️