Adam x Angel! Reader (Smut)

A/N: ....I  had way too much thoughts about this one. At the same time, I'm glad I typed this while being thirsty. Now preview/ explaining what's going on.

  'Adam decided to visit you without letting you know. Considering that he can make a portal into your place, it was perfect for catching you off guard. (Or so he thinks) Upon entering, there was nothing but silence and no indication of you being there. Until he heard some strange noises coming from your bedroom...Since it's Adam,  his thought was that you were in danger so, he quietly opens your door a bit to look. Eyes widening underneath his mask at what's happening before him, couldn't believe it. For what he was seeing is...'

    For everyone wanting part 2 from the first one-shot where he decided to help you 'relax'... Here it is lol and warning... Might have some type of praise kink, taunting, maybe hand*** or something,  embarrassment.... and I guess voyeurism.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        As Adam flys around town passing by the bakery, he loves going there on his down time. Only when you're working of course, there's no point in going if you're not behind the counter... His mind drifting to a memory of that one night, making you cum for the first time. If it weren't for Sera asking Adam into a meeting, he would've stayed the day with you. As his mind kept pondering, realizing he's close to your place. A thought crept in, smirking to himself on a devious idea to prank you.

             Considering he can make portals, making one into entering your home. Upon (breaking) entry, he notices the lights are off. *Huh, are they not home.. No it's their day off, they don't do anything* Wondering if you actually weren't home, sneaking around to make sure. As Adam was going down a hallway, noises were heard. Halting his steps, turning to face the door of the location of it. *The fuck? Is she in here, seems to be a bedroom...* Questioning himself on what's happening, he hear you say his name.

         Leaning closer to the door to hear better, once again hearing "Hel-mnn.... Pleas--ow!" Adam being not able to hear more, freaking out and barges in with no sense of hesitancy. "Y/N! ARE YOU ALRI--Holy shit..!" Tripping on his way in, you scream and quickly sitting up in your bed. Covering yourself with a blanket, scared of the intruder only to take a closer look. *Wait, is that..?* "Adam?!" Gasping at the man on your bedroom floor. Staring up, seeing that your hair was disheveled and face flushed.

        Last time he saw your face like that was when he..*No fucking way..* Interrupting himself, standing up and clears his throat. "Heeey, how's it goin'..?" He leans awkwardly against you doorframe, with a sheepish expression on his mask. Having the blanket up to your neck, giving Adam a 'really' expression and asking why he was here or how he even got in. After explaining that he was going to pull a trick and 'surprise' you and how he got in was by portal.

       Sighing, "Let me get this straight... You broke into my home to pull a joke?" Looking away from you, "Well erm... When you say it like that, it sounds bad." Pouting as a response. Feeling awkward that he's here, since just moments ago you were doing something for yourself. Shifting under the blankets, getting Adam's attention. "By the way, what happened here?" Asking with a smirk, as you try fixing you hair. Blinking at him, "Oh nothing I..I was just taking a uh.. Nap! Y-Yeah, a nap." Laughing nervously, avoiding eye contact. "Really babes? Do you usually say my name when 'napping' hm~?" He quotes mockingly, seeing your completion changing into a deep red.

        Catching you red-handed, he snaps a finger and a chair appears for him to sit. "Ha! I see you can get yourself off now from last time.. But, to have me in your fucking head while doing it? Heh, I'm honored~" Leaning forward in his seat, narrowing his gaze towards you. "Why don't you show me" Whipping your head, looking at him in disbelief. "E-Exuse me..?" Eyebrows furrowing, not believing what you're hearing from the man sitting.