Adam x Newcomer!Reader (Smut)

A/N: Alright, here's part 2 and from the previous one... Adam left you with some tension from the moment you both shared.

Preview/Idea of what's happening:

A couple weeks went by since the extermination day. After that time, going to the healers as per Adam's orders. Sadly they weren't able to heal it completely since it was from an angelic weapon... Leaving a scar. Sighing as you....

---That's all I'm putting sooo, have fun reading the rest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unable to withstand the heavy news you've just received from the healers, you left the building to walk along a path...A couple of weeks went by since extermination day. After that time, going to the healers per Adam's orders. Remembering what they had told you that, they weren't able to heal it completely. Since the wound was caused by an angelic weapon, now having to live with a permanent scar on your body.

Finally at home, heading to your bathroom to change. Sighing as you stare at the scar in the mirror. If only you weren't distracted, wouldn't even have this reminder of how weak you were. Though, it did give you alone time with the first man. Remembering that you needed to go see him as soon as you were healed. To discuss about how you were even able to get injured.

As time passes, a certain someone has you on his mind since then. Wondering if you were alright. Being in his office, looking into your file he received from Lute. Seeing a photo clipped to it of when first week training happened. Deep in thought, nodding his head in approval. "Yup, she's fucking hot." Adam says aloud, smugly. After reading the info, a knock reached his ears. *Who the fuck is it now?* Sighing tiredly, pressing a button to see who was at the door.

Only to stand up in shock, *Holy shit, it's her...* Quickly putting away the file, heading to the door. Taking a breath, as he opens it to be face-to-face with you. His mask glitching from shock to lay back. "I was wondering when your ass was getting here." He says, leaning against the frame. Checking you out, noticing the look of nervousness and....despair? Shaking his head, letting you in the office and closing the door behind him.

With the both of you alone in the room, clearing his throat to break the silence. "So uh, fuck what's your name again?" Rubbing his mask trying to remember..."It's (y/n), sir." Speaking up as you take a seat. Nodding, Adam decides to also take a seat and motions you to continue. "We both know why you're here, so spill it and leave nothing behind." Looking up at him, you began to explain how the situation even happened.

Saying that the weapon was made from the same material as the spears. This causes Adam to slam his fists on the desk, the mask glitching from a yellow to red. "Are you fucking kidding me! How is that shit even possi---ooh fuck Sera is going to be on my ass." Realizing that the Exorcists don't usually come back with spears. Shrugging it off, thinking nothing of it at the time. *I'm gonna have to get Lute to tell the troops to not leave things behind now.* Adam thought as he lays back in his seat with a sigh.

While he was thinking of ways to hide this information from ever reaching Sera. His attention now on you, seeing that last time he saw you was the end of extermination day. Remembering what he said, "How's that wound, it should be healed completely by now?" Adam's eyes shift down to your thigh and then back up. To seeing tears are running down your face. "H-Huh, what the hell...Why are you crying, is it not healed yet? I fucking told you to see me when it's hea---" Interrupting him quickly to tell the news you've received earlier.

Hesitantly standing up to lift the clothing you had on, revealing the reason for your tears. Not daring to look at his face, scared of what expression he's making. Without a single sound, Adam is now stood in front of you. A small gasp is heard as you're suddenly being picked up. "S-Sir, what are you.." He sets you on top of his desk. Becoming eye level with him, a dust of blush rising to your cheeks. "Listen here, this doesn't mean anything. So what if it's a scar? Instead of feeling fucking sorry, you should be glad to have survived." He says motioning to the scar, placing his hand on top of it.