Adam x Newcomer! Reader

A/N: Was typing away on my laptop until the website decided not to work... So, slow typing on the phone until it gets fixed or I can just get a Bluetooth keyboard. Either way, it won't stop me from being thirsty for Adam. Also my Delulu ass won't stop imagining him doing things, to the point I need to type it out.
      Anyhow, in this one you're selected to be a Exorcist for extermination day. During that time of purging every sinner in sight. You didn't notice one creeping up on you and....(read more to find out ^_^).

(Also big warning: there's violence,  mention of blood and cursing).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Standing, waiting for the portal to Hell to finally open. Many angels were selected this time for extermination day, including you. Shocked that even you were picked out since, they don't usually get trainees to join in already. Either way, you're determined to get as many kills as possible. While you were thinking over what tactics to use, someone decided to finally show up. The door was slammed open, entering Adam. For some reason he was out of breath... "Alriiight,  who's ready to fuck these Sinners up..!" Adam yells out, everyone cheering and pumped now.

   Adam does his usual speech and looks at everyone to see that the newbies are here. *I'll be damned, Lute wasn't kidding about adding more to the batch.* Thinking about if these Newcomers will make something of themselves during the massacre. Just when he was going to say something else, the portal opened. "Oh shit! Let's fucking do thiiis~!" He sanged while snapping his guitar weapon into his hands and flying through already slaughtering. Everyone else followed soon after, some in groups and some solos.

    You were one of the solo ones, something took over you. As you entered the land of Sinners with spear in hand. There was no mercy, just instant death for all that was nearby you. The number of kills you were getting was astounding for your first purging. It was to the point that troops were watching in awe, at how quickly you've adapted to the world around. Swifty slicing necks, from left to right... No sinner was safe from your war path you were leading. This has gotten Adam's attention, his mask glitching to a wicked smirk. *Fuck yeah, newbie has the biggest balls I've seen, for a first timer..she's fucking killin' it.* Adam was impressed to the core.

      As the day was getting close to the end in an hour, you were chasing some Sinners that tried horribly to hide. Little did you know, it was a trap and you fell for it. Suddenly a rugged gasp left your lips as a knife was thrown into your upper thigh. *Fuck! Why does this hurt? Is this made from the same material as our spears..?* Thoughts running wild in your head, gripping onto your weapon you thrown it into the throat of the culprit that's giving you a reason to fear for once. Flying away for cover, getting the strength to pull out the knife that was lodged deep inside of yourself.

     Screaming at the burning sensation, you've successfully removed it and chucked it somewhere. Whimpering while sitting up against a wall, waiting for the pain to subside. Ripping your shirt to stop the bleeding from spilling out. It wasn't much but, it'll have to do until the portal opens again. Then out of nowhere, something flies in at a high speed at where you were hiding. Before you can even swing your spear, remembering it was left in that Sinners throat. "Shit" you mumbled under your breath. Though the panic disappeared as soon as it came, Adam was presented in front of you.

    Panting with his mask glitching from anger and..relief? He kneels down and inspects you, noticing the angel's blood trail that led him to you. *The fuck?! How is that possible... They're not supposed to get hurt, what the shit happened?* Searching your body until his eyes lands on your thigh, widening at the size of the damage. Hesitant, he places his hand on the wound and looks up at you quickly as you yelped. "Oh fuck, sorry.." Raising his hands up in guilt. "Can you get up? " Adam's voice was filled with sincerity with a hint of worry.

     Biting your lip under your mask, attempting to get up. Failing and falling forwards waiting for impact, only to land into Adam's arms. Holding onto you with carefulness, he lifts you up. Standing up with you being carried, looks down with a perplexed expression on his face. Both of you looked up at the sky, seeing the portal open. Indicating extermination day is over. "Right on queue, let's fucking get out here. But first, let's find that fucker that got you."

      He lowly growls tightening his grip on you, ready to rip a head off. "U-Um actually sir.." You tap his chest for attention, which you got. "They're already dead, I threw my spear at their throat.." Adam stares at you barely widening his eyes. "Holy shit, you are fucking rad. I mean, getting stabbed and was still able to fight..? Hot as fuck, babes." Shaking his head while chuckling, he stretches his wings. He takes off in the air, deciding to hold onto him as both of you went through the portal back to Heaven. Eyes instanting on the scene happening, Adam the first man and the leader of the Exorcists... Carrying a injured trooper in his arms. "What is everyone staring for? Fucking scram!"

     He yells out as all have left, leaving the two alone in the room. Setting you down on the counter rushing to get a med kit. Beginning to think *If Adam never found me there, I might've been good as dead.. What was that look he gave earlier, what did that mean?* Your thoughts being interrupted as he returned slamming everything that was necessary for the open wound. Kneeling down grabbing a hold of your leg, removing the drenched cloth you were using to cover. Hissing as he disinfects it, keeping still while it gets cleaned up. "How bad?" You heard as you finally removed the mask with some sweat dripping down your face.

      Looking at the man staring at the deep cut, answering him. "It's like a fire was lit, when I ripped it out... It was as if I was at a loss of living." Zoning out, not noticing him staring at you with a emotion he hasn't felt in a very long time. Continuing to treat your thigh, you whimpered as it was still sensitive to the touch. "Fuck!" breathing out a gasp as he pressed his thumb down on it. Hurriedly wrapping it before you were able protest at him. Apologizing for the unintentional press, "Got a bit distracted but uh, you should be fine for now. You might want to see the healers later."

    With you still on the counter, Adam stands up between your legs, lazily holding onto your hips and can't help the blush that was rising on his face. Your face doing the same but more evident. *W-What's going on?* Looking away quicking, panicked at the situation..Heart racing, he leans down to your ear causing a shiver to run up your back. With a groan whispering, "Come find me when you're all healed up. I have questions about what happened today, is that ok with you?" Rubbing his thumb at your side tenderly, nodding yes to him. "Say it, nodding is not a honest answer."

    His fingers under your chin so now you're looking at him. Gulping down the tension, "Y-Yes.. Yes sir, that's fine with me." Caressing your cheek, "Good girl~." Stepping away, he opens a portal to your place and leaves you alone saying he gotta go see Sera now for the after report. Blinking to reality, the entirety of your face turned flushed. "What the fuck just happened?!" Internally screaming and smiling, knowing you'll be seeing him again..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This took a bit to finish, had to correct a bunch of things on this one sice the creative juices decided to come to me at 3am.... I kinds enjoyed doing this one, even though I had to stop myself from turning it into accidental smut. Like I said before, if there is something you want to see me do in this oneshot series, comment down below! Until next time, bye.