Chapter 12: Dead or alive.(2)

Harry doesn't have any idea how far he is from the starting point or how many turns he took to avoid the beast.
He was Happy that he didn't encounter any other beast in the way, may be it's because they could sense that I'm already a prey of powerful predator or because of this heavy red mist he don't know but now he was on the verge of passing out and he don't have any hope of survival and same could be said for the beast because it crashed into so many many trees because of its large size, many cuts and wounds could be cleary seen.
Harry saw a big tree, it has a hole for average human to pass through. a idea came to his mind and he started putting his all strength and came close to the tree and jumped through the hole, after so many wounds the beast is not in his senses to distinguish what is right and wrong so he tried to grab harry through the hole but he was stuck mid way through.
Beast was using it's full force to get free but was unable to.

"Hahaha... Finally got you. You wants to kill me.. come..come kill me i am here" harry said while sticking out his tongue.

Beast tried one more time to get free and this time it was partially successful with this only one fourth of its body was stuck and now its 2 paws were free to attack but it can't reach Harry because he was standing a little further away.
When harry saw this scene his heart started pumping fast. He drew his sword, he could see that beast is about to get free so it's his only chance. He jumped as high as he could and used his full force on the tip of his sword and pierced the head but at the same time claws of beast pierced his stomach.

He could hear several notifications in his system but only one thought was running through his mind 'is this the end, i am unable to keep a promise to my mother' with this thought harry became unconscious and his body fell to the ground.

On the other side when harry was leading the beast in the forest tyler made the first move and started running behind the beast.

"Hey stop you are no match for the beast if you will follow them you will put harry in more danger" liam said while wiping the blood from his mouth.
"But we can't just wait for harry to die" meru said and tears could be seen falling from her eyes. now seeing the current scene reality hit her.domain provides power but it also has danger, she clenched his fist and thought 'just if i had enough power to save close to me, i failed again'.
"He ran in the forest to save us, if we follow him it will make his efforts in vain" liam convinced others.

Then he could see tyler and meru halted their steps. Let's wait for elders to come here and then they will surely save harry, nothing will happen to harry you know he is more powerful than me.
With a little wait they could see several figures approaching them in white robes.
"Elder please save harry he has gone in the forest and its following him" meru said panicking

I could sense him going deep in the forest another figure said he was the one who used the technique to track them.
"What...he is still alive how could it be possible he was only on lvl 4 and that b..beast, i am certain it was 'deviant 3 tailed lion', although it is a strength based beast but its speed is comparable to an 8th level pseudo human." Another elder realised.

"What are you talking about, let's go and save him first then we can talk how he is able run faster than beast" tyler said pointing his dagger towards the elders said.

"But it will be hard because he is running at the speed of 7th foundation building level person and he has gone too deep in the forest and if we follow him there is a chance we will be in danger. But for now let's follow his tracks" the elder said and started running deep in the forest.

Others elders were also following him closely but after 5 minutes he stopped.
"Oh shit.. he is too deep in the forest and you all know this red mist blocks my technique so I can't locate him" let's go back we don't have a choice until he comes back to the place where the amount of mist is low then i can relocate him.

Other elders understood the point because if they had a way to locate people in the deep forest then they could find the reason for Missing people.

They came out of the forest, liam was taken back for treatment but tyler and meru were waiting there. One of the elders also brought Blake and his friends.
"What happened, where is harry" meru asked looking behind the elders.

Elders explained the reason that they can't locate harry.
Meru started crying while tyler was not saying even a word and staring at blake and his friends.
blake didn't say anything when he saw tyler staring at him because he could understand how Tyler was feeling, so he kept his head down.

"Don't worry he is still alive i can only detect that much if it comes out to the place where the mist is lighter we will be able to save him". The leader assures them.

After some time a good news about liam condition came that he is safe there were some minor internal injuries he will be good to go in a weeks time frame.

But on the other side liam was in daze when he heard about harry.
'how will i face his mom if he does not come back
Tomorrow is the day when Harry's mom will come although i could delay it but what if he never comes back.
Why did i say yes to compete in the mist forest when i know how dangerous that place is. It's all my fault"Liam thought while throwing his hand in the air.

2 hours passed and suddenly the elder who was detecting stood up and started looking in the forest while shaking his head because the same thing happened again as always.

"What happened did Harry come back" meru asked his eyes were red because of crying.

The elder shook his head and said "he is no more i can't sense him".