Prologue

I'm writing original stories now, but it has left my account quite empty, all things considered. This is a story that I really felt like writing all of the sudden. It's gonna be different than a lot of my other works, with smut inside. Like, a lot of smut.

If that's not your thing, steer away.

Otherwise, drive on.

I hope you enjoy!

-----

"You have died, but due to your awe-inspiring life, I can give you another"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill out there. Am I about to be isekai-ed?" The formless spirit of a young man, gasped. "If I'm gonna be isekai-ed, put me in Dragon Ball Xenoverse... 2, with a Leveling System."

The divine voice faltered. "I... how much have you thought about this to make this decision so quickly? You could ask for infinite power, and you ask for a... a 'Leveling System?'"

The young man grinned with no mouth or face. Really, it just felt like he grinned within the infinite void of death. "Yeah, there's no point in thinking about it much. My goal is simple, and this is probably the best... and most moral way I can achieve things."

"And what exactly is your goal?"

"To not die single and to do some mingling."

The divine voice let out an immense sigh. "Just... I've gotta erase your memories of who you are, or else it may compromise the universe. I already have to send a message to the Grand Priest about this, to allow an anomaly like yourself inside."

"Psh, that's fine, that's fine. Memories schmemories," he said. "As long as I don't forget my carefully crafted plan. Just don't erase that."

There was the sound of a snap, and suddenly, the spirit of the young man was gone, and the divine voice was left alone.

"If I had the choice, a battle-centered world like that one wouldn't be my choice. Good luck, in your... 'mingling' boy."