Towa - 2

And so, some spice arrives! Not quite as sexy as it will eventually be, but this is important, all the same!

Enjoy the chapter!

-----

Researching Earth's history that didn't surround fighting and the dragon balls was... difficult. Towa hadn't expected her experience of combing tirelessly through each country while ignoring fights against interplanetary threats to be so—

"Boring, isn't it?" Mira interrupted his creator's thoughts. He'd typically be training, but now he was meditating. It was a page out of Jiren's book. While Mira didn't have any of his genes, he could still learn from the incredible warrior. The natural energy from the Crack of Time flowed around Mira like a river.

Towa stopped her tireless research, glancing at Mira. The bags under her eyes showed just how little rest she'd had. "Perhaps. But for our goals, I need to learn where that boy came from. Earth makes the most sense, and it appears that my knowledge of their culture is lacking. I can't find a time where a kingdom named 'Fire Emblem' existed."

The unknown young man had only said a few things that Towa could latch onto. One of the statements that stuck out to her was "Fire Emblem class."

From that, Towa believed a kingdom named "Fire Emblem" existed, where a class of nobles were named "Simp Knights."

But Towa couldn't find anything, no matter where she looked. Her research across space and time was useless, but her determination didn't allow her to give up, no matter what she encountered.

Mira hummed. "If the goal is to convince the boy, why don't you use the idea you originally had?"

Nervous sweat began to form on Towa's head.

"That...." Her hesitation began to show, but she pushed it back down. "Even if that may work, getting into Conton City will not be an easy task. If we're found invading, the addition of this man may prove to be... dangerous."

Mira grinned cockily. "Then we will not invade. We'll bring him to us. I will go to Namek, with Cooler, and we'll go to assist Frieza in destroying Son Goku. While that boy Trunks and the Hero of Toki Toki will certainly come, if there's a certainty, it's that your target will also come."

A lightbulb appeared above Towa's head. "I'll lure him away on Namek, and then pull him to the Ruined Earth. And then I'll do what I must, to convince him."

Mira rose, ending his flickering meditation. "Then I suppose we know what our plan is. Shall we?"

Towa steeled herself and nodded. Getting Cooler to join them wouldn't be hard, and she'd be able to test her project on him and Frieza while trying to convince her target at the same time. If he was the type of man she believed, her plan would work, it would have to.

If he was a lecherous man, she'd simply appeal to his innate desires over all else.

-----

Towa's plans worked phenomenally.

Firstly, Towa's Supervillain Form that she'd been testing was a total success on Cooler, Frieza, and Mira. While the dramatic boost in power did happen at the cost of their lifespan, neither of the three took any issue with losing a bit of their very extended lifespans for the power.

Now, once upon a time, a Supervillain Cooler, Supervillain Frieza, and Supervillain Mira would've been strong enough to eliminate Trunks, Hero, and Goku, but the addition of the mysterious warrior would've thrown her plans astray.

But Towa successfully brought the man to her main base of operation, the Ruined Earth, in Year ???. It was a vague timeline, one even outside of the Supreme Kai of Time's grasp.